Hi I am Stephanie from BC, Canada!

Options
I used this site last year and lost 7 lbs in 2 months. It was great. I forget why I stopped and I gained that back plus some. I feel tired and gross alll the time so I have decided to change my life in many ways. I joined a softball team, I am taking vitamins and I have decided I want to be a runner!! I always see all the fit people running around my town and I am jealous! I have bad knees and ankles but I know that is because I am out of shape, so I am going to work out, eat right and start with walking. My goal will be to run a marathon next year and have lost 30 LBS!!!
I really need support and encouragement though as I tend to be a glass half empty kind of girl and get down on my self. I am my own worst critic.
So please add me as a friend and lets cheer eachother on!!!

Replies

• chilipeppers
    Options
    hi stephanie! i'm from BC too! good luck on your journey!
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back to MFP.

One thing that's helped me stick with this has been all the support that the other members provide. As well as reading about all the
    success stories posted.

Good luck and have fun on this new journey.
  • liljen79
    liljen79 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome back! Good luck on your journey! I find the support from the community the best!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Welcome back. This site is new for me. Seems to be a great tool for success. Good luck to you.