Zumba or Just Dance 2?

lyarrow
lyarrow Posts: 10
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
My teenage daughter (17) has agreed to join me in a dance exercise video for the Wii. I know little about either Zumba or JD2. Which one do you think she would enjoy the most and give a great workout? She is not overweight but very inactive. I am working on weight loss.

Thanks,
Linda

Replies

• bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    i love just dance 2. I take zumba classes, but the variety and fun part of just dance 2 I love
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    I have only done the Zumba but I absolutely love it. It is a lot of fun. If I have it on, my daughter who is 10 will want to come and do 20 mins before I get to do mine! lol:bigsmile:
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    I asked my 12 year old daughter, she likes Just Dance more than Zumba .
  • Hikaroo
    Hikaroo Posts: 16
    Honestly, I would look at the songs to compare which she would enjoy more.
    Both games are okay, though Just Dance 2 has much higher ratings overall, when they were / are both very popular.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    I reckon just dance for a 17 year old. Up to date modern songs :D
  • They are both fun games. Zumba is more of a workout than JD2, but with Zumba you need to be careful of our knees, especially if you are doing it in carpet. Make sure you do it in a low to no tread shoe... Zumba classes are everywhere and are so much better than the game
  • lyarrow
    lyarrow Posts: 10
    Thanks for all the responses. The 14 year old also voted for JD2 so I'm picking it up at Walmart today. I'm also doing the 30 day shred so this will add some variety.

Linda
This discussion has been closed.