Celebrity bodies you aspire to have

Options
Well for guys that I would love to have.....lol thats easy Ryan Reynolds. But girls bodies that I would love my body to look like, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba from before she got too skinny (Into the blue days), Nicole Sherzinger from ***** cat dolls, Fergie has a great body but an awful face, oh and can't forget Britney Spears circa 2000....every girl wanted their stomach to look like hers:)

So who are your favs?

Replies

• TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    "Fergie has a great body but an awful face" - That is just mean! All I can think of is someone saying that about my baby. Just not nice at all. I think she's gorgeous.
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    Kendra Wilkinson. Except I'd need to buy boobs. Maybe I could ask her where she bought hers LOL
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I would love to look like Kloe Kardashian, because to some she may be big, but she is tall and beautiful and I am tall and I would love to have her body cuz it is way smaller than mine! I would also love here shoe collection too:)
  • arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Ryan Reynolds circa Blade : Trinity. Or Bradley Cooper in The A-Team.
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Really? I think Fergie is pretty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. I know she's not the most glamorous of women, but I think Rachael Ray has a fantastic bod.
  • calequestrian
    calequestrian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would have to say either Halle Berry as she is all natural (at least it looks like it) or Jennifer Aniston.
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'd be thrilled with pretty much any celebrity body, because they are all way hotter than mine!
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel.
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    PINK!
  • oxFaithxo
    oxFaithxo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret model: Adriana Lima (omg i just love her, mayeb it is just her face i love idk)

or umm... i will agree with Kendra (she is so funny)

and probably Beyonce... i LOVE her legs!

FYI i like Fergie BUT her legs are so boney... not my thing GIVE ME SOME MEAT!
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Options
    yep, any of them lol x
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Options
    Oh yes ... Beyonce.... I would like to look exactly like Beyonce!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    tyra banks
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston--in "The Break Up"...love my bum to look like that!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    PINK!

AGREED!!
  • nurse_chris
    nurse_chris Posts: 189
    Options
    Ed Norton circa American History X. The dude put in a lot of work and i remember reading an interview with him about how he couldn't wait to get rid of all that mass. He had a lot of ripped (steroid) celebrities giving him tips and supposedly he just said no thank you
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely Jennifer Aniston.
  • killer_cupcake
    killer_cupcake Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    mine would have to be Crystal Renn! she is so beautiful!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    mine would have to be Crystal Renn! she is so beautiful!

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!! I think she is totally rocking that newly skinny body of hers, but I aspire to have her slightly heavier (CURVIER!!) body.
  • jenniefromtherock
    jenniefromtherock Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Catherine Zeta Jones!