Looking for friends who struggle with binging.

Options
I have a very bad habit of binging and has hindered my weight loss over the past 3-4 months. So far, i haven't binged in 12 days and lost 3 additional pounds. I'm looking for friends who are/were in the same position, who have a constant habit on binges..so lets support each other, so we can continue to stay on track! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• zilla
    zilla Posts: 46
    Options
    Recovering anorexic and bulimic, so I know binging too well.
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    same i go to OA meetings it something that never goes away you just have to work at it every day. one thing i learn in OA is i wrote me a binge list and trigger foods and i keep that list every where and when i grocery shop i make a list as well if it not on the list it was not to be. but you not alone that for sure
  • hahahollylol
    hahahollylol Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have a very difficult time with this too. =((
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    there's a very helpful, supportive thread for those of us with bed:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/186531-support-for-binge-eating-disorder

good luck in your struggle.
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I struggle with binging as well. Here for ya if you need someone to lean on.
  • tray235
    tray235 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have trouble with binging. I think in my mind if I lose a little weight I can have one cookie and then one turns into 6 and so on. Self sabotage is the reason I came to this sight, for others who know what I'm going through
  • closermotion
    closermotion Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i have extreme trouble. i'll post again when i have some progress/tips to report.