Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Microwave Single-serving Brownie-Cake

kermiehiho
kermiehiho Posts: 193 Member
I found this recipe online, and I was wary at first, but with some old chocolate syrup left in the fridge, a craving for something sweet, and a desire to put off other things, I gave it a shot and...holy hell, it actually came out! So here it is:
Ingredients:
2 T. flour
1 T. chocolate syrup (I noticed later that I actually used chocolate sundae syrup; don't know if that's the same or what)
1/8 t. baking powder
1 t. egg substitute (I actually used a teaspoonful of mashed up tofu!)
pinch of salt (I forgot this ingredient :tongue: )
Directions:
Mix ingredients and microwave for 30 seconds.
It's a little hard to mix (kept having to scrape the batter off the spoon), but have faith; it really does come out like a brownie-cake.

Replies

• aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    That sounds great especially because those ingredients are sitting in my kitchen right now. :bigsmile:
  • MissCherrySuicide
    MissCherrySuicide Posts: 17 Member
    is T teaspoon and what else can i use as a egg sub?
  • zenfocus
    zenfocus Posts: 106 Member
    This sounds yummy!
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    A capital "T" indicates Tablespoon.
  • kermiehiho
    Majunta's right about the T thing, and I believe you can also use mashed bananas as an egg substitute in baking.
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Definitely need to bump this!
  • dlm10
    dlm10 Posts: 39 Member
    Do you have the calorie count on this? Sounds amazing!
  • kermiehiho
    Do you have the calorie count on this? Sounds amazing!
    Entering the ingredients into the food tracker tool here, it said 106 calories.
  • nuimproved
    nuimproved Posts: 57 Member
    Bump ;)