Food Tracker on MFP

Options
Need some help should I mainly focus on caloric intake and not pay as much attention to like carbs fat etc? A friend of mine said maybe my wt was increasing was i wasnt consuming enough calories to counter my increase in exercise but like tonight i wasnt hungry but i still had 111cal left so i found some cookie crisp(yes i know..havent been to the gro store) my diary is public so it can be spanked or given high 5 and i generally eat like today during the day so i can pretty much eat what my family has for dinner w/ some adjusting. Ive just always been told eat when your hungry and stop when your full and dont eat if your not hungry......help im confusing myself more and more every second that is passing

Replies

• minrudd
    minrudd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I watch calories, fat and sugar. i do not use any artificial sweeteners. Don;t wait until you are hungry you can over due it. No need to force down the 111 calories either.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    It depends i watch calories my friend who has diabetes watches carbs
  • whodatgrl
    whodatgrl Posts: 111
    Options
    I watch calories, fat and sugar. i do not use any artificial sweeteners. Don;t wait until you are hungry you can over due it. No need to force down the 111 calories either.

i typically dont wait to eat and dont like "ok what can i eat to meet or close as possible to my cal intake" as im diggin in the pantry either. Is there like a certain number of cal you can leave that's still exceptable and your body wont think its being starved?
  • whodatgrl
    whodatgrl Posts: 111
    Options
    It depends i watch calories my friend who has diabetes watches carbs

I have no medical problems except for hypoglycemia(which im not 100% sold on the diagnosis, ya know how nurses can be heehee), well except my cholesterol was a smidge high which when it was checked i was not exercising at all and eating very very badly so I feel it's come down or shouldve at least, its abt due to have it reckecked again w/ my yearly lab work. Im strictly just trying to loose wt and and be healthy