FROM 330 LBS TO 245 LBS 80 left to go

Options
I'm half way through my goal and I have 80 more lbs to lose to be at a goal weight of 164 at a height of 5'10..its amazing what a small difference can make.
I'm half way done with my weigh tloss..anybody else feel the same way?

Replies

• hrhwrightca
    hrhwrightca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! :) How long has it taken you to lose all that weight? I started in January at 310lbs and I am at about 275lbs right now - my goal is to lose 10lbs a month

What exercise do you do? I am searching for a "big girl" exercise that doesnt end up injuring me

Congrats!!! I cant wait to be half way there - you must be so excited and feel so amazing :) keep up the good work :)
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    10 lbs in a month is no prob. I started out at 258, and I am down to 214 in 3 months. That a little more than 10 lbs a month. You can totally do it. I wish you LOTS of luck.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Great job. Im about halfway from goal with another 30-40 to go
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I started in January at 310lbs and I am at about 275lbs right now - my goal is to lose 10lbs a month

What exercise do you do? I am searching for a "big girl" exercise that doesnt end up injuring me

Congrats!!! I cant wait to be half way there - you must be so excited and feel so amazing :) keep up the good work :)

35 pounds in less than three months sounds like something is working well! If it ain't broke, don't fix it. (However, I do recognize the value of mixing things up). Way to go!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Congrats on 80 pounds lost! I don't know what half-way feels like yet, but I have made it half-way to half-way!
  • chamaica
    chamaica Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on you success....may I asked how you did it....I need to lose 30 pounds fast....
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through my goal and I have 80 more lbs to lose to be at a goal weight of 164 at a height of 5'10..its amazing what a small difference can make.
    I'm half way done with my weigh tloss..anybody else feel the same way?

Awesome!!!! (pics??)

I'm down 25 with 50 left to my big major goal of 240. I'm very thick so I'll have to assess it then and probably lose a little more.

Thanks for sharing, keep at it!
  • xafricanqueen07x
    xafricanqueen07x Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'd love to post some pics just wondering how to do it..
    To lose the weight I burnt about 1000 calories a day working out and average and some days I burnt about 1600 calories. I drank about 10-12 glasses of water a day, ate lots of protein and stuck to fish, chicken, shrimp, and other sea foods. Rice, spinach, vegetables and fruit are my friend. And for those days when I just want something sweet 100 calorie packs always helped me through. Right now I am 242.6 lbs and I'm doing 2 a day work outs on most days with a rest day on sunday. or a 500 calorie burning day on my rest day. I haven't had any lose skin yet because I work out so much and I do boxing which helps tone my skin while still burning fat. I also bike everywhere I go!.
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'd love to post some pics just wondering how to do it..
    To lose the weight I burnt about 1000 calories a day working out and average and some days I burnt about 1600 calories. I drank about 10-12 glasses of water a day, ate lots of protein and stuck to fish, chicken, shrimp, and other sea foods. Rice, spinach, vegetables and fruit are my friend. And for those days when I just want something sweet 100 calorie packs always helped me through. Right now I am 242.6 lbs and I'm doing 2 a day work outs on most days with a rest day on sunday. or a 500 calorie burning day on my rest day. I haven't had any lose skin yet because I work out so much and I do boxing which helps tone my skin while still burning fat. I also bike everywhere I go!.

Amazing...this is really inspiring and shows what you can achieve through hard work. You have made me get my trainers on today. :)
  • gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    Wow! I am amazed at how well you are doing and how you're doing it! So inspiring to me!
  • xafricanqueen07x
    xafricanqueen07x Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    how does one copy and past pictures on here?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!