7-week challenge WEEK 5 challenge details/weigh-ins

Options
Wow! Can you believe it's already week 5?! Well it sounds like most of you are exceeding your goals or meeting them. Don't worry if you haven't! The effort means a lot too! I know that I'm not doing too well right now (my mom insists on eating out for 1-2 meals a day... yeah.) But I'm not giving up and you shouldn't either!

On to this week's challenge...

Week 5
Eat AT LEAST 2 servings of fruit each day this week.

For every day you don't complete this challenge, you'll have two servings deducted. For instance, you eat two servings 3 days in a row but then don't eat any for the next 3 days. You'd have 0 servings because it was deducted.
So be sure to eat your fruit!

A serving of fruit could be as little as a little container of applesauce or a glass of 100% juice. You can do this!!
I'm not being too picky on serving size. If it's fruit, then it counts, unless it's like one strawberry or something completely ridiculously small, haha.

P.S. Again, this is a closed group. But we will be having a summer challenge coming in May. Stay tuned for details... :)

Replies

• EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bump - yah for fruit!
  • beechick
    beechick Posts: 50
    Options
    Thanks for all your effort!!!
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Alright! :D
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    thank you jitterbug for all of your hard work in organizing this challenge! and awesome challenge!

goal weight this week is 157.0
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    I TOTALLY 4got to post my weigh in, probably because I wasn't excited about it:( lol, i have a monthly visitor! He put his weights on too! I'm still sitting comfortably at 175.....and didn't attend a fitness class(2 toddlers and a husband overseas) makes it a little bit of a challenge.....so this week for me was a flop, sorry Midwest, you're still THE BEST:)
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Midwest IS the best! I'm all over this fruit!
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I love fruit! This will be a good week :). My goal for next week is 149.0 lb.
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Well it looks like I will have to head to the grocery store for bananas and apples after all!
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    This week will be a breeze! I already drink Shakeology blended with fruit everyday..so I am covered!

My goal for this week was posted as 179.5, but when I got on the scale this morning I am already there!
    So, I'm going to modify it to 179. May as well keep working toward a goal....
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That'll be minus 14 to me then. I can't eat fruit at the moment :frown:
  • sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    Wonderful. Fruit salads for me every day
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Brilliant... I am a fruit fan!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    i'm not exactly sure what happened to my group lead (vintage dream..)
  • TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like this challenge, this is something i need to work on anyway!

Week 5 SW 127.8
    Week 5 GW 126.0
  • jitterbug89
    jitterbug89 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That'll be minus 14 to me then. I can't eat fruit at the moment :frown:

If there's a dietary or medical reason why you can't eat fruit, those points wont be deducted. I don't want anyone to lose out on a challenge due to elements beyond their control :) Don't worry!
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Goal weight is 173!
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    i'm not exactly sure what happened to my group lead (vintage dream..)

I don't know either....she disappeared! But you, I, and pcliff are still going strong! Go Team West/CA ! yay!
  • amandamarie91
    Options
    hoping to get into the 130's this week.even 139 id be pumped.
  • j3nic3
    j3nic3 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness tomato is a fruit!
  • nannabur4
    nannabur4 Posts: 24
    Options
    yay fruit! This ones in the bag