Cheer me up :)

Options
Well today is a strange day today.... ive just weighed in and only lost 0.5lbs and now ive just heard a song played at my daughters funeral and burst out in tears!! I was over that years ago so i have no idea why im so emotional today.. Maybe my son keeping me up all night could be a reason.. i dunno just one of those days for me i guess.

So come on make me laugh... please :bigsmile:

Replies

• sxymilf
    sxymilf Posts: 17
    Options
    what do you call a sheep with no legs?.....

a cloud :D

(*hugs*)
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    whats ET short for???

because he only has little legs........!!!!!!!

Did it work?

thoughts are with you, we all have days like that, sometimes the body needs to have a release....

hope you feel better soon x
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I`ll dance for ya... 3.gif
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    Cheers guys :) As long as i stay out of the fridge then its a triumph!
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    It's a normal reaction, when my sister was dying of cancer My Immortal by Evannessence (sp) was in the charts - it was so fitting to how things were, it used to make me cry and I cannot listen to that song without getting really emotional 7 years on.

Perhaps you could take a walk in the fresh air, listen to the birds singing, and think of it as a nice sign - I sometimes do that, it's a little signal that she's around. As for your 0.5 lb loss - it is going in the right direction.

Sorry that's probably not cheered you up much, but you are amongst friends who care :-)
  • marmite230
    Options
    Joke by Jack Whitehall at the Edinburgh festival last year made me spit my tea out laughing....

"Wherever Dad is, i know he's looking down on me.......... He's not dead, he's just really condisending"

love it!
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    Joke by Jack Whitehall at the Edinburgh festival last year made me spit my tea out laughing....

"Wherever Dad is, i know he's looking down on me.......... He's not dead, he's just really condisending"

love it!

Hahaha i like that!!
  • SaraNatalie
    Options
    =)
    Heyy!
    Losing 1/2 lb Is still amazing! its better then putting the weight on!
    Not losing anythign is better than putting weight on!

You have done AMAZING with your weight lose!

You hearing that song could be a sign thats shes still with you, is watching over you and loves you very much! :)

xxx <3