My first loss....

Options
jenc555
jenc555 Posts: 39 Member
4 lbs, baby! Not going to be obsessed with the scale, and will care more in the long range, about inches. But a four pound loss doesn't suck!

Replies

• teddyann
    teddyann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome! No...it does not suck at all! It is wonderful!! Congratulations!! keep up the great work!
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    Congratulations that IA Awesome!!!
  • jenc555
    Options
    thank you! just have to remember that it's consistency that does it....keep doing the same thing.... have a great day!
  • glendadykstra
    Options
    Way to go.. Just remember the occasional set back is no big thing. It happens. (I lost 4 gained 2, lost four.. ) Still ahead of the game, snug pants are fitting better than ever. :)
  • jenc555
    Options
    It's true, you're right. Have to be prepared b/c the slip ups are part of the whole process. I told my hubby last night that I could probably lose 20 in 2 months, but refuse to. If it's something that I can't maintain forever, I want no part of it. Just found out I'm gluten and dairy free, so that changes the game too....thanksfor the support all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!