Ripped in 30

Options
So I just saw that Jillian Michael's recently released a new workout video titled "Ripped In 30". Is anyone out there currently doing it? I believe the release date was earlier this month so I am assuming that no one has finished it yet. If you are doing it, or know some one who is doing it, is it like her Shred, or harder? Interested in maybe trying it. I really like the Shred but the work out is getting to be second nature to me now. Its time to switch it up. Let me know what you think or heard on it, thanks :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Loribell23
    Options
    If you go to www.collegevideo.com you can see snipets from the video. It's got 4 circuits I think instead of just 3. It's a bit more intense and is very good!! I love the Shred and this seems to be another winner.
  • jeanaustin
    jeanaustin Posts: 101
    Options
    I was wondering about that work out too. I have 3 more days of Level 3 in the 30 day Shred!! :D
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    we started a discussion about it here if you would like to join! a bunch of us are already doing it.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/197058-jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30
  • rollerbladinbob
    Options
    I watched the video clip, it looks pretty calm compared to Insanity by beachbody.com
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    Thanks for the feed back!! I think I will try it! I like her workouts. I did the 30 Day Shred and loved it. I also do her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and just started her 6 Week 6 Pack and like it. I think this will be next.
  • SarahRabideau
    Options
    I love it! It is harder than the 30 day shred. I had the opportunity to work out with Jillian on her wellness cruise and she kicked my butt. Ripped is a taste of what she can do in person. Let me know how you like it if you try it :wink: