I finally got one!!

Options
:smile: I finally got a Wii fit. I'm so happy . I stop looking for it . We went to where they have their Wii games see if any good games came out and their it was sitting all bye itself. I grabbed it up so fast. I couldn't believe it. I've been looking for one since March. Its lots of fun. Bad thing is it said my Wii fit age is 40. OMG... and I'm not balanced.

Also I got a question about how it weigh's you. Ok the Wii fit bored said I was 5 pounds lighter than my other scale in the bathroom said I was. Yes and I put the weight of the clothes for light it took away 2 pounds . But what about the other 3 pounds? :happy:

Replies

• casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    :smile: I finally got a Wii fit. I'm so happy . I stop looking for it . We went to where they have their Wii games see if any good games came out and their it was sitting all bye itself. I grabbed it up so fast. I couldn't believe it. I've been looking for one since March. Its lots of fun. Bad thing is it said my Wii fit age is 40. OMG... and I'm not balanced.

Also I got a question about how it weigh's you. Ok the Wii fit bored said I was 5 pounds lighter than my other scale in the bathroom said I was. Yes and I put the weight of the clothes for light it took away 2 pounds . But what about the other 3 pounds? :happy:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Casey - my Wii fit age was 40 also.

Did you use it to weigh on carpet? Mine did the eact same thing but I figure in real life I'll be what I am but in my Wii life I'll enjoy a few pounds less.

I thought it was funny when I put my weight in - the Mii got fat! Glad I can laugh about it!

Very fun!
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    Yeah I think the wii fit weight is a little bit off, because that is what my wii fit does too!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'm still looking for a wii fit

they sound like soo much fun
  • LOVE
    LOVE Posts: 24
    Options
    That is so cool! I really want one too! What do you do on there?
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Its on my xmas list I want a wii along with wii fit and many other wii games its a good way for my family to have family time at home-
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    It does have a different reading than usual scale. I use it for my COG and balance and the exercises as well. Am searching for Wii Dance mat right now.
  • liveagain
    liveagain Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i'll be getting mine with my tax refund!!!! I can' t wait!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Lol, it could be the clothes setting.
    Make sure nothing is on the wiifit board when its initializing.

I used to weigh in naked in the morning with no clothes on (select the other setting with 0.0 lbs of clothes).
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    Lol, it could be the clothes setting.
    Make sure nothing is on the wiifit board when its initializing.

I used to weigh in naked in the morning with no clothes on (select the other setting with 0.0 lbs of clothes).
    I don't think I should be doing that since we have our Wii out in the livingroom and we don't have curtains yet!!!! If someone saw me doing that, they would fall over and die looking at me!
  • Jackiemal
    Jackiemal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about getting Wii. Do you guys recommend it? How well does it help with weight loss?

Thanks,

Jackie

89924.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

'How does one become a butterfly?, she asked. 'You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.'
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    During the summer I used to play wii sports everyday: Very Very fun!!!sad: WHY DID SCHOOL HAVE TO START!!!:sad:

The thing with wii is that you gotta be standign up and moving around to have fun. My niece just sits there and all she moves is her arm.... not very fun in my opinion.:laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    ok==I need help with this system. What is the best deal, bundle wise?