What are your trouble zones?

Options
Jenn728
Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
I have lost 3.5 inches (yay, right!?! lol) from my waist and hips, each! But my thighs are keeping me from going down a pants size! I'm going to find some exercises to do daily to help these spots.

What areas are you having the hardest time toning down?

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    My trouble zone is my mouth
  • nicole00lynn
    Options
    Arm flab, runs in the family :sad:
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it's not possible to target areas of the body for weight loss - just persevere and it will come off!!

Good luck, David
  • jjjohns
    jjjohns Posts: 27
    Options
    My flabby belly left over from pregnancy.
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options

Bwahahhahaa AMEN!!!!!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My mid section, right at the waistline. That is the only place where I still have to loose fat.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I have lost 3.5 inches (yay, right!?! lol) from my waist and hips, each! But my thighs are keeping me from going down a pants size! I'm going to find some exercises to do daily to help these spots.

What areas are you having the hardest time toning down?

You can't target burn or spot reduce. Where we store our fat (and how it comes off) has more to do with our ancestry and our genetics. It will probably be the last to go and the hardest to get off.

For me it's my belly. I only had 10lbs to lose and I've lost 8. After nearly 5 months (with 2 1/2 of actually losing) I am finally starting to see a difference here. It's just a tiny one (3-4mm on my calipers). I had to switch my focus over to resistance/strength training to see this (and increase my calories). I was worried that cardio and calorie restriction was just going to cause more lean muscle mass loss and I'm trying to build a little muscle.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options

Like!!
  • HLRoberts1987
    HLRoberts1987 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Mine is my upper thighs and righ tunder my booty...Grr so irritating!!!
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have a tummy and some hip fat I'd like to get rid of. It's shrinking but so slooooooowly. I also wish my calves were a little smaller, but they're not fat, just muscle, so I guess I am SOL when it comes to that :laugh:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Doing thigh exercises makes them bigger, not smaller!

Arms for me, I think. And waist. I have lost 1.5 inches off my waist, which isn't too bad, but I had horrid arms even when I was rowing and weighed 110 lbs.
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    I have no butt, but 2 lil hams that sit right above my butt on my hips, I dont know if they will ver get smaller. Damn hips.
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Arms for me too. It sucks because it makes me look much larger in pictures.

A bit on my belly too, but I'd be happy with it if I could lose it in my arms.

Very happy with the rest.
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options

That is awesome! LOL ;):bigsmile: :laugh:
  • charlene_1980
    Options

:bigsmile:

Yes, mine too lol
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    Seriously though, I'm pretty "even" all over... My weight is distributed pretty equally... My back fat is definitely my most troublesome spot... since the weight is spread out, I don't fear I'll lose it farily evenly as well, but my back... not sure what to do about the back boobs?
  • Wakx
    Wakx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My inner thighs.

A guy would normally have little fat on his legs, and I won't claim to have much left now (he hee). But I can feel that there's still an excess layer left when I stretch.

I got rid of the worst, which I could previously feel rubbing when walking, let alone running. Uggghh, won't allow that to happen again!