10 lbs Lighter by Memorial Day

Options
Hi, everyone that was in my 10 lbs by Memorial Day challenge group, you can start posting your weights and/or progress here. I would really like to keep a chart running of our group, but to help me out and just in case our group gets too big, please post your progress and/or weight in this thread every Tuesday (or Wednesday). Also say how much weight you have left to lose until you reach the 10 lbs. And I can keep track that way. We can also use this to post motivational thoughts and whatever challenges we are experiencing. When this thread fills up I will start another! Thanks :):bigsmile:

Replies

• BlueSkies_12
    BlueSkies_12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to our challenge and mostly our results on Memorial Day!!!!!!
    Blueskies_12 starting weight: 149.0
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this. My Starting weight is 194!
  • SarahR1984
    SarahR1984 Posts: 212
    Options
    I hope I can pull off 10lbs by then! My starting weight is 160 :( up 4 lbs from the last time I weighed myself! That was depressing...Time to get back to business!
  • shelli1982
    shelli1982 Posts: 133
    Options
    Hey! I'm Michelle, starting weight as of today 197.8. Thanks!!
  • tatesmom
    tatesmom Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support!!! I am looking forward to Memorial Day now!! My starting weight WAS 250; my current weight is 239; and my goal IS 150!!!!
  • berniemay
    berniemay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Please count me in, also. My starting weight is 139.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I am really hoping I can do this!! lol

My starting weight is 181
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi I'm Emely, My currently weight is 131lbs and I still have 10lbs to lose by memorial day May 30th. I'll try to keep up with this post.
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Thanks for organizing this. My starting weight was 241. CW = 235. My goal is 220 by memorial day--but I'll take 10 lbs, :smile:
  • Meggers1022
    Meggers1022 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in, but I'm shooting for 12lbs! That'll be my first BIG goal...to get back to my pre-baby weight!

Current Weight: 154
    Goal Weight by Memorial Day: 142

Send me some motivation pleaseeee!!
  • sasha2007
    Options
    I'm in! Just starting to get serious about my weight loss.

Current weight: 170
    Memorial Day goal wt: 158

It should help to have a solid goal!
  • Bostongirl40
    Bostongirl40 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in , that will be my first Goal since I started a week ago, so i'll try to for the 10lbs or even more.
    Current weight 190lbs (86.3)
    Goal Weight by Memorial day 180lbs (81kgs)

Good luck to all
    Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Thanks for organizing this challenge!
    Dab's starting weight is 185 lbs
  • masonsmomma
    masonsmomma Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm so looking forward to this challenge! My starting weight as of today is 114.4 pounds. My goal is to be between 100-105 pounds so I have at least 10 more pounds left to lose!
  • emiskins
    emiskins Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'll have some sort of a chart up tomorrow!
  • pvesey
    pvesey Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Current weight 148#....I would love to be 138# by Memorial Day!
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Would love to be part of this challenge! Current weight is 138, so 128 by Memorial day :)
  • swransky
    swransky Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi. My starting weight today is 184.4. My long term goal is 140. I know I have a long way to go but this is a step in the right direction. Good Luck everyone :happy:
  • laydeedancer
    Options
    Hi everyone! My starting weight today is 194.6. I am really motivated to keep seeing that decrease in pounds, rather than an increase!

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • twhitney
    twhitney Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bring on the start of summer! My starting weight today is 166.8. Hopefully this will motivate me!