Hey I'm new to the site, would be great to get a few friend

Options
I've never been apart of a dieting site before, however I'm willing to try everything once and hopefully the advice and support will make things easier.
Feel free to chat, or add (I'm still not quite sure how things work)

Replies

• CrystalEmma
    Options
    Forgot to mention I'm from West Yorkshire, UK.
  • bsgrl1975
    Options
    I have never done this before either I joined yesterday.. I've only heard good things about this site tho.. good luck :)
  • CrystalEmma
    Options
    Thanks, it seems quite straight forward and easy to use, I just hope it motivates me to diet successfully now and not give up!!
  • Lorrie7195
    Options
    Welcome to both of you. I have found this site to be amazing. The friends here have encouraged me and know from first hand experience what it's like to struggle with weight....why? They are all walking the same walk we are. Feel free to add me as a friend...I too will do my best to encourage you as I have been by others! :flowerforyou:
  • nuovocapitolo
    Options
    I am back on this site after a brief hiatus....I have new motivation now....August trip to Daytona Beach!!!! Would love to have support, especially during my slipups. I can be a great motivator too! Get in touch and we both can succeed.
  • CrystalEmma
    Options
    Thanks for the lovely messages people, really inspiring, I'm on with adding you individually so we can support one another on our successful journeys!! :)
  • Cáity6155544
    Options
    I'm new too. First day. Site looks fantastic. Hopefully this is the kick in the *kitten* that I need!!
  • CrystalEmma
    Options
    Good luck to all of us :)