What made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• jsmjboertlein
    Options
    Well it was yesterday (but it still makes me smile today) My son was trying to do Zumba with me (he is almost 2)!!! He was sooooo cute!

SOOOO CUTE! Sorry I missed it!
  • formytwins
    formytwins Posts: 106
    Options
    I woke up and was not hurting!!! Weight loss is GREAT!!!!!...oh and this also made me smile..........

Shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "For extra volume and body."
    I'm going to start using "Dawn" dish soap. It says "Dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove!!!".....

I bet this is why my dogs are so skinny!!!!!!!!!!
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Made a delicious chicken salad sandwich and it was only 260 calories!
  • nys2
    nys2 Posts: 8
    Options
    Stepping on the scale today... and it said 135!!! I am a happy girl!
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    I got to play the part of Tooth Fairy last night...my six year old jumped out of bed this morning to show us the Money he had under his pillow :wink:
  • BeGreat25
    BeGreat25 Posts: 78
    Options
    Stepping off the scale and my abs of steel.
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    A FB IM saying "good morning" from a very handsome man with whom I'm trying to arrange a date to meet. :)
  • srhdwll
    srhdwll Posts: 65
    Options
    My daughter's little baby voice, she was sitting on the floor naming her body parts "eyes, nooooo-ssh, moof, earsh, BELLY!" for some reason she gets very excited about her belly button!

She's going to be 2 in less than 3 weeks and I am trying to savor every moment, it's going by way too fast!
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    This makes me smile every morning. My son (age 14) still will give me a hug and kiss before I leave for work. He gets upset if I leave without getting this from him.
  • nys2
    nys2 Posts: 8
    Options
    when I stepped on the WII scale this morning it said "great" instead of "OOO" ....

Now that just made me laugh out loud... Funny! :)
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    a matching bag and purse!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend pulling me over to his side of the bed to give me cuddles before i had even opened my eyes this morning.
    After two years i still cant believe he wakes me up every day this way. Some days i want to punch him but today i didnt haha.
    He is 6'1 and built like a ruby player but loves his cuddles. Shhh dont tell anyone lol
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    LIFE!

I've changed my out look on life and try to see the postive things around me instead of the negative, so a lot of little things make me smile.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I hear for the first time in almost 15 years from my son's ear doctor "Drew is all set, his hearing is fine, he doesnt need any appts and he can swim whenever and whereever he wants"

I was overcome with emotion.

That is great news!!!
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    What a great thread!

1) My five month old's toothless smile when he saw me first thing in the morning :)
    2) Lost two pounds since my last weigh in!
    3) Reading this thread!!
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Well yesterday I had a crappy day. A date told me he didn't want to pursue things further because I'm heavy and I was not very happy. My bestie and co-worker knew I was upset and as soon as I got to the bathroom I started crying. About halfway into my rant I looked up and SHE was crying. When I asked why she said 'Because you're such a good person and I hurt when you hurt.'

I remembered that all last night and today. Made me smile to know I had a friend that good and genuine :heart:
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Got a phone call from someone I love.....:love:
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    This makes me smile every morning. My son (age 14) still will give me a hug and kiss before I leave for work. He gets upset if I leave without getting this from him.
    Love this one! Mine does that too. One is almost 14 and one is almost 12. They give the best hugs and I get one everyday before work and before bed!
    I also got to see the kindness of strangers today when someone helped me plug my tire! I'm determined to pay it forward somehow!
  • laney237
    laney237 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm constantly praising my 2 year old son for being a big boy, and not wearing diapers anymore!! with every pee or poop,or dry morning there are high fives, great jobs, you da man, etc....so this morning He was feeling around my bed and said "MOM, You didn't pee to bed!!!...I proud of you" I'm still smiling:))
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    My daughter asking me from the top of the stairs this morning if she could come down to give me a kiss & hug before she got dressed. Like she had to ask... :smile:

AWWW That is so cute!

Agreed! I just love this! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!