New to the Site But So Excited!!

Options
Hey everyone,

I am new to the site and so far I LOVE it!!! I just logged in my breakfast calories and it was so EASY!!!!! Much easier than other sites I've used. I need to lose those last few baby pounds ( my baby is now 5 - LOL). And I'm really just needing a site to help me stay accountable and motivated to continue to exercise for my well being!!

Looking forward to getting to know more of you!!

Laura

Replies

• tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    This is the first site like this I've ever used. I find it very easy to use as well, very happy I can access it from my phone-- makes it a lot easier for me. Feel free to add me :-)
  • pawprint_net
    Options
    Welcome, hope it's both fun and helps you meet your goals! I'm sure you'll find this community to be as great as I have!
  • LindaHGreen
    LindaHGreen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura,
    Congratulations on making such a terrific effort to improve yourself! I felt the same way when I started - a little more than a year ago and I've recommended the site to so many friends. It really works for me and I wish you the same success!
    Linda Mary
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    It is easy and a very great motivational tool! Enjoy :flowerforyou:
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura and we are so glad that you are here! This is the most awesome place. Friend me if you would like!!! Shelia