What made you smile today?

Options
13»

Replies

• THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Ok...I have to say... I am not smiling about the scale because I have been doing great and its STUCK (Sodium overload). But I am smiling about my beautiful baby girl and her big smile this morning when I get her out of bed in the morning. She calls me Dada and her Daddy dada. I try to teach her I am Mama, but every morning she says "Dada" LOL I love it :laugh:
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    The weather - it's sunny and not too chilly.
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    For weight loss:

I bought 2 new pair of pants (smaller than I wore in high school) and they are a little loose. I also went down a size in underwear.

For Non-Weight loss:

There is a certain super special someone in my life recently that makes me smile 24/7 ;)
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    My super sleepy puppy groaning at me when I moved in bed this morning ;) LOL she's not a morning person!

..and this thread! :bigsmile:
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I finished my killer workout with my trainer :-)
  • marniebigelow
    Options
    My puppy came home!! Last year we had issues with the kids remembering to shut the gate to our yard and we would have to chase him all over kingdom come! Well today he got out and we didn't even know it unitl I went to let him in, and he wasn't there!
    He's an Akita, they have a tendency to just keep going if they get out. Well anyway I'm freaking out, trying to get dressed when my son calls me and says "I can see him! He's down at the park!" Which is a block away. So he stands at the door and calls him, and that cutie dog ran all the home as fast as he could, right in the front door and into my bedroom (where I was still trying to get dressed) for hugs! LOL I was super cheesin'!!! I love my pup!! :love:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    My daughter being her silly self.
    and when she told me im the best mommy in the whole wide world:heart:
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Seeing my sweet boys this morning and then reading all of your posts about what made you smile! :)
  • Brett_Alan
    Options
    Sleeping in and the cup of coffee that I'm enjoying right now
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!