I love the way my husband thinks!

Options
He asked me if I had any calories left. So I showed him the home page and the "-321"

He replied "you have 321 calories left!" :laugh:

If only :cry:

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    He asked me if I had any calories left. So I showed him the home page and the "-321"

He replied "you have 321 calories left!" :laugh:

If only :cry:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the "Glass is 1/2 full" people who assume the best about every situation!:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    aw, but if you go exercise you will be at 0...right?

My DH is getting on board. Sunday I asked if he wanted to go to breakfast, he responded with "do you have enough calories for that" LOL
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I would exercise...but I'm going to bed in less than an hour! If I exercise now, I won't sleep and that just isn't going to work.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I would exercise...but I'm going to bed in less than an hour! If I exercise now, I won't sleep and that just isn't going to work.

Hmmm, what exercise could you do with your husband right before bed that would make you relax and sleep well...dang, I can't think of a thing.
  • Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    Options

My DH is getting on board. Sunday I asked if he wanted to go to breakfast, he responded with "do you have enough calories for that" LOL

My DH helps me so much. He makes me supper and keeps track of brand names etc. so I can put in all my information at the end of the meal. It sure helps if they are on board, even in a sarcastic way. LOL
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Hmmm, what exercise could you do with your husband right before bed that would make you relax and sleep well...dang, I can't think of a thing.

LOL I think I will go eat some peanut butter so I can go over my calories!!:blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

My DH helps me so much. He makes me supper and keeps track of brand names etc. so I can put in all my information at the end of the meal. It sure helps if they are on board, even in a sarcastic way. LOL

lol! so true. He went for a walk at the park, with our dogs Sunday. Just getting him off the couch is a really a big deal, so I am really happyl. Of course he has lost 11 pounds just from my cooking! (NO it doesnt SUCK, it is just healthy)
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    my guy is getting on board encouraging me I tried having one of his french fries the other day at lunch he was like noooo way cause your not gonna have that then complain that you went over your calories lol-- He is trying but then yesterday he went to the store for me and brought me back a captain durst cherry pie 460 calories i looked at the pie and looked at him without speaking he was like what then he looked at the calories (he has been doing that alot) and say wow thats a meal for you huh I was like yeah while he ate it I chomped on celery thats the only thing i could do before i grabbed it and tore into it
  • bonski
    bonski Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My DH is very supportive. He never throws away packages from dinner and asks if I need them for the calorie counts.

Or he askes "how I am doing" when figuring is we can have a snack .

Bonnie
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    Yeah i need to work out in order to get back in the positive area!
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    My man is really trying to get on board. He also has some weight to lose and talks about us doing it together. He has even mentioned going to the gym a few times before I have!

The bad news is that he isn't quite on board with the food thing, yet. If I get in a bad mood or too lazy to cook, he is never going to argue about ordering take out! He is really trying, but he is trying to break his bad habits, too. I think my work is starting to rub off on him a little.

I just keep telling him how great we'll look at our wedding when we are skinny (after he proposes, of course :blushing: ).