Before and After: From Bubbly to Slim

Options
Black_Swan
Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
Hello everyone!
I still need some toning... and want to loose 5lb more. The scale has not moved for 2 weeks, but luckily cm are sloooowly melting.
Still, I need some motivation, so I am posting my first before and after photos, in my profile.
I admit I was not that much overweight, but I was really not happy with myself and my body.
You can see in my profile some photos when I was 160lb... hope you can tell which are they, haha... then, you can also see new photos, and the new bikini photos, and now I am 131lb. I hope to gain some muscle and loose a little bit more fat, so I hope that jogging and weight lifting are going to help me. I bet they will... eating healthy and exercising has to have results;).

Replies

• Black_Swan
    Options
    I tried to post the pics over photobucket, but it was messing with me, so I put them in my profile photo:)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    as ive already said! you look gorgeous! you should be very proud! :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    *wolf-whistles!*

You're absolutely stunning!
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    wow great job!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic congrats !
  • sushi_kim
    sushi_kim Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How did you lose the weight? I looked at your photos and they're really inspirational!
  • Black_Swan
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

My lost was around 1lb/week, in average. I think 90% of it was the way I changed my eating habits - later I realized that is what people around here call clean eating. Basically I eat mostly unprocessed food. Lots of vegetables, yogurt, only wholegrain bread, no pasta/rice and not a lot of potatoes. Very little oil. I live with my mom - when she prepares something delicious I have just one bite to see what it tastes like, and then no more!
    I think my only sin actually is alcohol. I try to stay in my calories and to dance it off, but it does not work always...
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    fabulous work! congrats to you!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    I try to stay in my calories and to dance it off, but it does not work always...

hell, yeah! love this! :drinker:
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful!!! great job.....congrats!!!!
  • Black_Swan
    Options
    I try to stay in my calories and to dance it off, but it does not work always...

hell, yeah! love this! :drinker:

Haha yes, I just love those disco nights...
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! great work, girl!!
  • juniee111
    juniee111 Posts: 23
    Options
    you look great!!! good job!!
  • SwissMaedel
    Options
    Great job!! What have you been doing for exercise?
  • Black_Swan
    Options
    Great job!! What have you been doing for exercise?

Jogging (from 4minsx3times to full 25mins and more to come!) and weight lifting (pushing myself!). Also I try to walk whenever and wherever I can!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!