Who want to LOSE 40-50 lbs in 4 months?!?!?

Options
Hey guys i am trying to lose 47 pounds by August 22 2011 , couple of days before school begin. Who is with me?! We can share tips to reach our goals!! Who wants to be in this challenge with me?

Replies

• WanderLaura
    WanderLaura Posts: 135
    Options
    I want to lose about the same amount! :) We can do it! :)
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hell, I'll do it with you! I walk/bike several miles everyday because I want to do the Iron Man Triathlon in my area this Nov. (or at least 1/2 of it)
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm In! everybody should post their start weight and what they want to be at by august 22! check in weekly?

SW:205
    GW:155 by the end!
  • mdesider
    mdesider Posts: 28
    Options
    @ bachooka
    That is a great idea!

SW: 178
    GW: 133
    by august 22

I will post what kind of exercises i do so people can check and share!

hi i am trying to reach my goals with some support from girls from here. Would u become my friend?

(check my blog at : http://marisoldesideriocsulb.blogspot.com/ )
  • Bsong001
    Bsong001 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm down! I'm trying to lose around 40 but I didn't have a set date to lose it by. Let's do it!
  • sleepy184
    sleepy184 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'll try to join in. I did not intend to loose 50lbs but to get to my ideal weight I would need to loose 40-50 lbs so I may as well give it a go, I just want to loose as much as can.
  • marsts
    marsts Posts: 85
    Options
    That'd be awesome if I lost that much by this summer!

SW: 182 (could be a bit off cause i weigh myself with the wii fit board which isnt accurate)
    GW -by summer atleast-: 145
  • FinalOutrage
    Options
    I will join you all on the journey. I'm already down nearly 30 pounds after the first month. I don't have a set time period though but keeping up with you guys will guarantee that I stay on track! I'm male by the way.

SW: 317
    TW: 275 (could realistically reach this by the beginning of summer)
  • lcdblue1026
    lcdblue1026 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I'm Currently at 222 and would love to be at 170 by Aug 22~
  • catrenacannon
    Options
    Oh I am so in!! We can do it, I am on board...
  • catrenacannon
    Options
    I am just starting today, but being able to lose 47lbs would be absolutely wonderful for me!! I am going to give it my best shot.
  • catrenacannon
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job! I am hoping that I will be just as successful! Way to go...
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE that. I now have 51lbs to lose to get to my goal...which was is to be accomplished by Oct for my Bahamas cruise and 27th birthday. I'll set a goal for Aug 22....if I reach my final goal by then that would be awesome!

SW(today): 181.9lbs
    GW(Aug 22): 140lbs
    FG(Oct or sooner): 130lbs
  • komplexlysimple
    Options
    I am in!!!

SW: 176
    GW : 135

Is there anything specific???
  • btgoodman
    Options
    this is such a great idea! i just started a couple days ago but i want to lose 25-30 lbs by then!

SW: 157
    GW: 130

also, i've started going to workout classes such as kickboxing and yoga. it's a much more fun way to exercise so i definitely recommend it!!!
  • Bsloop45
    Bsloop45 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea!

SW: 190
    CW: 187
    GW(by end of august): 135

I'm hoping to lose this by the beginning or middle of August though! :wink:
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I do but I want to lose 20lbs by the end of July I was doing good but somehow I have gained back 3lbs I eat right and exercise. I have only cheated one time was it worth it no because the fat will not leave.
  • WanderLaura
    WanderLaura Posts: 135
    Options
    Yay!!

SW: 209
    GW by summer: 170
  • chrismisterx
    Options
    what a really good idea.

I would love to lose that much by the summer and it will help me be on track wroing towards this goal with you guys and girls!

SW 205.8
    Goal 150lbs
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'd love to join please. I have about 60 more to lose and want to achieve by end of November (in time for my 40th), so this would fit in great. Let me know what's needed:smile: