At it again.....I need friends! :o)

Options
Carm52
Carm52 Posts: 32 Member
So, I started MFP awhile ago, deleted my account (who knows why!) and am back again. I really love logging and I'm determined to stick to it this time around. I definitely want (NEED) friends who will help me be accountable BUT also will not be to judgmental when I slip up :o)

Good luck to everyone! This journey can be exhausting!

Replies

• onesfun
    onesfun Posts: 11
    Options
    I dont have any friends either but you seem to have figured this site out a lot faster than me... its kicking my bum trying to make my page cooler. Welcome and good luck with your weigh loss
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    You are both welcome to add me! Let's do this together!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    hey ladies i just joined a couple days ago no judgment here!!! Seems as though we are all at it again some time or another this time i plan to stay focused though and see it through :)
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I need some more friends, too... lol Welcome back!
  • TatumSummer
    Options
    I've been looking for 'fitness friends' to help me stay motivated and vice versa! Add me and let's do this girls! :)
  • DitaVonD
    DitaVonD Posts: 1
    Options
    I am sooooo with ya on that one!
    My best friend lost weight and body fat like crazy on this (ps. now he looks like an Abercrombie Model) and I've been nagging him to tell me his secret, he did and I signed up. I am loving that i finally feel like i am getting a grasp and some control over my eating, but also know that if I flub it one day (or a weekend! :drinker: ) he'll be really disappointed.
    Sometimes it's easier (and less judgmental) to talk to a stranger.

So if you'd like to link up, let me know :flowerforyou:
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome back & feel free to add me as well! I have only been here about 7 days and still pretty new to this eating healthy and exercise thing... So let's do it together! Good luck!
  • tdolphin1
    tdolphin1 Posts: 26
    Options
    Please feel free to add me...all of you. Every bit of support helps....it's a hard journey but together we can make it one day at a time :-)
  • mislove68
    mislove68 Posts: 240
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a few friends and dont mind a few more :)
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    Hello! I have been on MFP just under a month..I am just getting the hang of it myself. Feel free to add me if you wish. The more the merrier! I am not here to judge, I am here to support and be supported. Good luck! :bigsmile:
  • melanie44851
    Options
    Welcome back! I love My Fitness Pal! It has helped me alot :) You can add me as a friend, I dont have many on here :happy:
  • elifefull
    elifefull Posts: 46
    Options
    :happy: Well welcome back and lets do this. We all need a push, thats why this site is so great. No judgements here!:happy:
  • gelato2011
    Options
    Just started this week...i have my goal to meet to....want to be down at least 40 before i turn 40...still trying to figure this site out....so far i am sticking to working out everyday..and logging my food..down 4 lbs and my weigh in is friday...
  • boldimp
    boldimp Posts: 17
    Options
    Good luck. I'm pretty frustrated lately and would love to add more friends too. Teamwork is what it takes! Please add me to your friend list! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: