Newbie!

Options
Since losing 20lbs with a previous weight loss program, I have been on a plateau for MONTHS! It's been frustrating! I came across this website and am very impressed with what I see so far. I'm hoping this will help me FINALLY get to goal. :) Just thought I'd introduce myself to you all!

Replies

• tiarra77
    tiarra77 Posts: 39
    Options
    welcome !!! this site is great and has so much to offer. good luck on ur journey!
  • karanmwk
    karanmwk Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi Sweetness! Glad to have you! This is an AWESOME place! :D
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you!

I've also lost 20 lbs with another fitness site, but after experiencing problems with their phone app, decided to give MFP a shot.

Have you tried adjusting your calories to get out of your plateau?

I was stuck at the same weight for a month, then decided to try calorie cycling and choose more whole/organic foods and I lost 4lbs in one week!
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Welcome, and keep up the the fight! This is a great site with awesome people :)
  • MsPriss5680
    Options
    Glad you did! I'm a newbie as well. I found this sight yesterday and fell in love. I've tried weight watcher's and lost 30 pounds and a diabetic diet and lost 40 pounds, but I always seem to gain it back. I'm trying a new approach this time with the Food Awareness Program by Dr. Shapiro. I'm trying to change my life style this time. I've also added walking 2 miles a day after work. We'll see how it goes. Good luck!!!!
  • WorkingMomGetsFit
    WorkingMomGetsFit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have been using the app on my phone for a couple months now but I am really loving the web site! I love the success stories/pictures! They give me the encouragement I need!
  • sweetness48
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • ndoyel
    ndoyel Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome! I am new too! This is an awesome site, isn't it? Good luck!
  • TatysTurn
    TatysTurn Posts: 15
    Options
    you are very much welcome!!!