Can we talk The Hills for a moment?

Options
Am I the only lame person that watches The Hills? :laugh:

Seriously HOW THE HELL DOES HEIDI stay with that prick Spencer? I just don't understand it. He's a total *kitten* and she just keeps staying with him. :sick:

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Am I the only lame person that watches The Hills? :laugh:

Seriously HOW THE HELL DOES HEIDI stay with that prick Spencer? I just don't understand it. He's a total *kitten* and she just keeps staying with him. :sick:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    It's on and I'm actually watching it right now!!
    I don't know either. She's crazy.
  • msblondy16
    Options
    oh my god i am addicted to that show!! i dont know i think spencer is super crazy and heidi is way too sweet to say no to him. i mean he literally decides everything she does, its so annoying! and she cant do anything because he is so controlling! she is so cute and nice - she needs to find a new guy!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yeah, he's an a-hole..........but part of me wonders how much he plays it up for the producers! I mean, he DOES help keep things juicy. I know it's supposed to be a reality show...but I read that 2nd to Lauren, Heidi and Spencer make the most $$ for each episode. That's because they create drama which is what people want to see. Yeah, he's a jerk..........but is he really THAT much of one?? LOL!!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Umm, closet addict here!

Team Audrina!
  • lmwardx
    lmwardx Posts: 74
    Options
    I love the hills! heidi is georgous she can have anyone by why spencer? I would never give my family or friends up for a jerk! She will open her eyes one day. She will get tired of him.

question? Did heidi have somehting done like her nose or lips? I seen old clips of her and her face looks diffrent? I think she had her boobs done too.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Team Audrina too!!
  • mamajones
    Options
    For the money. Simply put. They get moeny as a couple for going to clubs, events, shows, etc. Plus, I think they stay together so people can't say "I told you so".

He is a jerk on the show though. But, I heard in person, he seems pretty nice.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Heidi looks like she has had everything done. She looks different to me now than she did a few seasons back! She even darkens her eyebrows LOL!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    ha..I thought I was the only one :laugh:
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    She admitted in a magazine not too long ago that she had a nose and boob job. But I don't think that was all she had done. She kinda looks like a barbie now. :happy:
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    I love the show so much!!!!