6 week 6 pack

Options
I just got my copy of Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack in the mail today. I'm going to try it out tonight.

Anyone currently doing it, or have done it in the past? Did you have any success with it? Lose weight? Inches? Have a flatter stomach?

I'm excited hopefully I can stick with it.

Replies

• n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    Bump! I'd love to know this too. I wanted to try this after the 30 day shred.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I was doing this and I'm restarting tomorrow. It kicks the *kitten* quiet well and I had started to see a difference.
  • KellyEsparza
    Options
    Curious to see how you like it... I was just looking at that today but didn't purchase...
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    Hey, I just started doing it (2 exercises in). IMO its pretty intense for an AB workout. I burned 252 calories.
    Sorry I couldn offer anything else.
  • tangerine202
    Options
    Where did you girls purchase this at? Im Jillian Michels obsessed, I do the 30 day shred and alternate it with her Biggest Loser Last Chance work out. I had a baby in Jan, my husband will be home from Afghanistan next month and he tells me we're going water skiing in about 7 weeks....nervous for a swimsuit!!!
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    So I did the first day of it. I barely made it through, it was intense! I'm going to try and do it five days a week like she says. Hopefully I'll see some results!
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Where did you girls purchase this at? Im Jillian Michels obsessed, I do the 30 day shred and alternate it with her Biggest Loser Last Chance work out. I had a baby in Jan, my husband will be home from Afghanistan next month and he tells me we're going water skiing in about 7 weeks....nervous for a swimsuit!!!

I bought mine on amazon. But I'm a little bit of an amazon junkie. You can also buy it at Target I think.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I bought mine on Amazon because I couldn't find it in the local stores until after I'd bought it. Speaking of which, time to go workout.