For the Moms Out there---> Stretch Marks

2»

Replies

• mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    They will always be there. Like everyone else says they will fade with time.

I call mine my tiger stripes!! *rawr* :laugh:

Plus, I look at it this way....if I have a rockin set of abs, who cares if I have stretch marks?!

"tiger stripes" ...haha..I love it!!!
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    I've made peace with the fact that they're here to stay...I've contemplated to cover it up with an awesome tattoo...just gotta lose this weight first
  • tivon9
    tivon9 Posts: 2
    Yep got them too! I have already given up hope they will ever go away. I had my first January 15, 2011. Outlook is bleak for them going away from what I have heard.:frown:
  • mxtinaj
    mxtinaj Posts: 36
    I use strivectin and the cream got rid of most of them but I still have a few around my hips. I never got stretch marks on my stomach.
  • they will fade some, but may never go away.. i found tanning made mine less noticeable, some people find tanning makes it more noticeable. But yea... they fade. Just consider them battle scars!!! you earned those tiny little badges of honor ;)
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    I have 3 on my stomach...1 from each of my 3 girls and hey don't go away but do fade and become lighter!
This discussion has been closed.