wheres all the 20 something MFP?

Options
Im 24 Ive been doing this for a month and have only lost 4 inches, I cant say how much weight ive lost bc i dont have a scale to weigh myself.. But Im looking for male/female around my age for support and motivation, i love having the 30 and up generation helping me and pushing me, but i need those in my age group.. feel free to add me

Replies

• Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and just learning my own body, metabolism and what foods work best with my system. I'll send you an add request.
  • albragg
    albragg Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm 20! Holler!
  • stefftastic
    stefftastic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im 22! Im always looking for friends :smile:
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21. i'll send you a friend request!
  • Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    I'm 28 lol
  • dodoodoodo
    dodoodoodo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    23 and love new friends!
  • simplynila
    simplynila Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 24! :) We're around... just hiding!
  • ambivalence11
    ambivalence11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 26. I'll add you, a bunch of my friends on here are 20's too.
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    awesome... I love new friends as well... aww this site is better than FAcebook hahaha
  • Babytoy22002
    Babytoy22002 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    welcome..i just 24, another friend won't hurt either. good luck with everything
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Gosh, when I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was...I'm twenty- . . . . . I thought I was only 28 there for a second...lol....Nope, that 20's ship has sailed. Sorry to invade your post . . . lol
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Gosh, when I saw the title of this thread, my first thought was...I'm twenty- . . . . . I thought I was only 28 there for a second...lol....Nope, that 20's ship has sailed. Sorry to invade your post . . . lol

28 is 20 something lol.. ur still in your 20s lol
  • AprilTaurus
    Options
    I'm 26..here trying to drop 30 lbs and gain some knowledge.
  • downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am 20. Feel free to add me, I LOVE new friends. We can help each other along the way and give TONS of encouragement!
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options

hahaha..that's the thing. I'm not 28 anymore (32) ........lol I had a moment of dementia. After 27...it all gets blurry! lol
  • Doesericsleep
    Doesericsleep Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 26!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 as well! Going to be a super hottie by the time I turn 25!! (At least, that is the plan)
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    20 yr old here :) Just sent a friend request to you
  • halliemarie86
    halliemarie86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and have been on MFP for a month or so now, always looking for new friends in my age range :happy:
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options

hahaha..that's the thing. I'm not 28 anymore (32) ........lol I had a moment of dementia. After 27...it all gets blurry! lol

Yea, I think I'm 28 all the time. But then realize I'm 41. Hahahahaha!