New Challenge - 1st of the month

Options

Replies

• madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    im efinitely in again although havent had much luck with weight loss this month no matter how hard i try so will aim for 1lb per week :)
  • DiyyahBloom
    Options
    Count me in..:smile:

This will be my first challenge. I will post my Starting stats tomorrow.
  • DiyyahBloom
    Options
    Count me in..:smile:

This will be my first challenge. I will post my Starting stats tomorrow.
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    I'm in...this should be fun.
  • sherrymo6
    sherrymo6 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm in. Will see you on the 1st
  • MzTrapp
    MzTrapp Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm totally game, I need a challenge to keep me motivated. I will be one day behind due to I only record my weight on Saturdays. This is my very forst challenge.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    im efinitely in again although havent had much luck with weight loss this month no matter how hard i try so will aim for 1lb per week :)

Hunny!!! U r doing great!!! and u r sooo supportive of all the other participents in the challenge - Im lucky to have someone like u in the group!! Come on u can do this!! :)) *high 5* xxx
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    im in on this 1 as well as your 30 day shred challenge. I go on my hols in 33 days so really need some serious motivation. Can't wait. I'm aiming for 2lbs a week. Hopefully this will also stop me religiously standing on the scales everyday, its getting obssesive esp when im constantly fluctuating daily, gets me so annoyed.
  • syed19812008
    Options
    i'm in. Thanks for the invite. I will update my weight on 1st of April. Very busy with work, didn't login to myfitnesspal since 1 week.
  • AGSawatzky
    Options
    count me in, came so close with the March challenge.

Will post starting weight tomorrow.
  • janiscurry
    janiscurry Posts: 109
    Options
    You talked me into it....:smile: . I have hovered within the same two pound weight for almost three weeks now, but know that I have to keep plugging away to get to my final goal. I can feel my motiviation slipping, and this site is soooo encouraging. I'm in!!

Thanks for all your hard work, motiviation and encouragement, Pink Princess!!! See you tomorrow for weigh-in.
  • leahsevilla
    leahsevilla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting till Monday to weigh in because TOM is here and I've got 4 lbs of water weigh and 1/2 inch all over on me (I bloat badly)

stay tuned.
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    I'm in! I love having these "check ins"! If i think of it tomorrow morning, i'm also going to do starting measurements. But since it's the morning and there is no prediciting my behavior at that time of day-- we will just have to see if my brain is up at that hour.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I can finally break through this 0.5 pound that has been mocking me the past couple weeks it seems! I'd like to "officially" hit that 20 pound weight loss mark please!! :tongue:
  • tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I want in!!! Love the accountabilty.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    definitely in on this! it's starting to feel like spring here, so the baggy sweatshirts will be coming off .. time to really push!
    thanks for the challenge, will post stats tomorrow :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* I'm in. I need a good challenge.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    So my starting weight for April will be 142.5
    My goal weight is to get to 138. Not a huge goal, but I know this month I have a lot of running around to do and I am not sure how much time I will have to do what I need to do. Not to mention I have the food tasting for my wedding on Monday and lord knows I'm not sure how to calculate those meals.
  • Boooie
    Boooie Posts: 110
    Options
    Im in to :) x
  • AriyahIsrael
    AriyahIsrael Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in, my first challenge after giving birth woohoo. I can here "sexy body" calling my name LOL. Thanks for posting the challenge, let's go everyone we can do this :)!
  • ladonne73
    ladonne73 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Checking in....very ambitious goals, but here we go!!! :ohwell:

Goal Weight for May 1st: 189

April 1st (starting weight): 198

April 8th: 196

April 15th: 194

April 22nd: 192

April 29th: 190

May 1st: 189