How do I calculate 30 day Shred?

Options
I just started 30 day Shred yesterday and I was wondering how I should input the exercise calories burned?

Thanks! :)

Replies

• feliciapeters
    Options
    under cardio
    circuit training 20 minutes
    each circuit is 6 minutes and i ad 2 minutes for the warm up
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    bump

I'm starting shred next week!
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Circuit training general....for 20 minutes...its a pretty accurate calorie burning count..I started 3 days ago...I LOVE it!!! Have already lost a pound and super sore!!
  • thebazile78
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?:happy:
  • critiry3
    critiry3 Posts: 51
    Options
    Started it this week and the way I watch what I burned was I bought a heart monitor watch from BIG 5 for about $30 and it actually measures your heart rate and your burn dependent on your weight, height, and age, and gender. It's great because it motivates me to push harder. LIke the first day on I burned 478 calories, 2 nd day I burn 423, and the third day I burned 427. It's great to have on because it tracks my progress. But in regards to the 30 day shred I'm sore every day. Funny how we are intently inflicting pain on our self and wanting more.....and when I don't do it I crave it.
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?:happy:

Jillian Micheals DVD workout
  • joeykat16
    joeykat16 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am going to invest in a HRM. I'm tired of not knowing my "exact" calories burned. But for right now I'll log it as circuit trainig.

Good luck to those of you who are starting or in the process of 30DS. Jillian Michaels kicked my butt yesterday!! :)
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am going to invest in a HRM. I'm tired of not knowing my "exact" calories burned. But for right now I'll log it as circuit trainig.

Good luck to those of you who are starting or in the process of 30DS. Jillian Michaels kicked my butt yesterday!! :)

she kicked my butt to
  • BelleJeanne
    Options
    What is a 30day shred?.
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I use a HRM - love it! I actually count the warm up & cool down. Totals 27min & I burn anywhere from 240-316 calories (for Level 2 & 3, haven't done level 1). Everyone burns differently though. I added my own exercise for logging it & I put it under cardio.

Does anyone else wish you could "mute" her!? ;)
  • joeykat16
    Options
    It is a workout dvd by Jillian Michaels. One of the trainers on The Biggest Loser. She's hardcore but she gets the job done!
    What is a 30day shred?.
  • joeykat16
    Options
    What kind of HRM do you have? I'm currently researching them...

Haha, her voice is annoying but somehow she always knows when I want to quit and pushes me! I'm like ok ok Jillian I'm doing it, haha.
    I use a HRM - love it! I actually count the warm up & cool down. Totals 27min & I burn anywhere from 240-316 calories (for Level 2 & 3, haven't done level 1). Everyone burns differently though. I added my own exercise for logging it & I put it under cardio.

Does anyone else wish you could "mute" her!? ;)
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I know, she's still annoying though.... And why the heck doesn't she have to do the entire workout!? haha

I have a Polar FT60 (I researched forever, too). I think I got it off of ebay. Kinda pricey (~$150ish), but way worth it! Either way you go w/ a hrm, the chest strap ones are the most accurate.