Biggest Loser...here we go! *Spoiler Alert possibly*

Options

Replies

• usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Heba definitely needs to go home I am so tired of her. She always wants to be in control. Please send her home!:grumble:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    i am hoping they have a big upset and say the black team gets to select who goes home! that would rock!
    It is all about the tudes to me. Heba set herself up with birds of a feather, and separated spouses because he can pull big numbers.
    arghhhhhh
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    oooooooo brady did that on purpose, so they can send home Amy. talk about bad karma....
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Vicky got immunity...that's just wrong...an Amy is going home...I could cry...I just might!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Bu Bye Amy:flowerforyou:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I hate the blue team!! Poor Woman!! Damn heba and the couple!! What did he do drink lots of water and not pee?! Heba wants to kick Amy P off because she kicked Amy's husband off their team and now he doesn't like her (Heba). What a B@%$&!!! ARG!! And what about Vicky!! Send that cranky whiney woman home!!! Poor AMY P!!!
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    I hate the blue team!! Poor Woman!! Damn heba and the couple!! What did he do drink lots of water and not pee?! Heba wants to kick Amy P off because she kicked Amy's husband off their team and now he doesn't like her (Heba). What a B@%$&!!! ARG!! And what about Vicky!! Send that cranky whiney woman home!!! Poor AMY P!!!

I know...she and Coleen were my two favorites on the whole series...maybe they'll send Amy C home...I like her but she said in this episode that her mom was the one who really wanted to be there...and she's one of the smaller women so she's not going to pull the bigger numbers in coming weeks...so strategically she'd be a better choice...I don't know...Biggest Loser and I definitely have a love hate relationship lol...I love to watch it but usually hate how it all plays out!
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Heba is such a *kitten* and that Vicky, I want to punch her in the face!

Her husband Brady is looking pretty hot now though.....:love: funny, but the more Vicky loses the uglier she gets. Her face is looking more and more like a prune.

Amy P. was always beautiful, but my jaw dropped when I saw her at a size 8:noway:

i hope Vicky looks like a raisin when she is done losing the weight. I hate the blue team. Poor Amy C to have to live with those "losers".
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Her husband Brady is looking pretty hot now though.....:love: funny, but the more Vicky loses the uglier she gets. Her face is looking more and more like a prune.

Amy P. was always beautiful, but my jaw dropped when I saw her at a size 8:noway:

i hope Vicky looks like a raisin when she is done losing the weight. I hate the blue team. Poor Amy C to have to live with those "losers".

Amy C won't be there long...she'll be gone the next chance they get...I really hope they mix up the teams again...because it's pretty obvious that Amy C doesn't have a chance now...the alliance is going to kick her out as soon as they possibly can...

The black team has this in the bag...they have better attitudes and I think more of them are there for the right reasons...Vicky is just a money-hungry arrogant blah...so...go black!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    OMG send Vicky home...she just called the prize lame...yeah, getting to see your family on video...how lame...she and Heba need to go...but tonight moreso her lol...ugh...

Watching Vicki's attitude irks me....lol The others are working so hard and it seems she's just not giving her all....something about her seriously BUGS ME!! If she doesn't give her 110% what does that do for the rest of team???

I"m really hoping Coleen can stay for the long haul...she gives it her all...stays positive, and simply ROCKED on the heighth test deal. OMG...I so felt for her I'm sure I would have been shaking in my boots as well....BUT SHE DID IT. Maybe didn't overcome her fear completely but all she needed to do tonight was prove to herself she can beat her fears and move on......YAY COLEEN!

I try and keep everyones name straight but if I"m using the wrong name on the person who got sent home tonight...forgive me....was it Amy P? Amy something right? lol

Such a positive attitude hated to see her go home but as we saw...she ROCKS at keeping her commitment of health to herself!!

Didn't want to see a positive person have to go BUT taking out the guy on the team would have killed em. But not always true I guess...as the black team chickies ROCKED at losing tonite!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Yup, Amy C. doesn't seem to fit that team.....no wonder she was crying....LOL she's so out of their league, there negative leauge.....if she does get sent home because she's newer to their team...she will ROCK IT at home....she looks amazing.

Can't wait until I see changes in me....:laugh: :laugh: :huh: :grumble: no seriously how is it I can see huge changes in the players when some have lost 40ish pounds but we never see ourselves for what we are. I need to get my mind adjusted to my body and quick.....my head doesn't feel like I've lost a ton of weight but my body sure does....I can do so much more than ever before... yet my mind sees my body as the same.

HATE THAT PART! That's why losing slowly is the best way...so you can keep up with your head.:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    How the heck can you call a video from home trivial??? OMG!!

I want Heba or Vicky OUT! SO sick of them!!! :explode:
    Such a good point.....trivial? I think NOT.....seems the only thing it would possibly be is MOTIVATING!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    The blue team S...tinks!!!! :explode: Heba, Vicky & Brady need to run off & be Krispy Kreme tasters! :explode:

I'll be happy for anyone on Jillian's team to win! :drinker:
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Did you notice the way Vicki was smirking when Brady only lost 3lbs? I think he totally drank water because like Bob said something doesn't add up. I hope he didn't because that means he'll lose tons next week. I think he is an ugly man inside and out and so is his wife. They are only in it for the money.
  • Elizabetnelson
    Options
    I LOVE biggest loser! I would have to say my fav players are The entire Black team and Amy C. I was a little happy when Amy P went home because she was a back stabbing gossiper too. I will be so happy to see Vicky go home. I am sooooo tired of seeing her U.G.L.Y face! UGH! I think Heba needs to go too but if Brady threw this weigh in because he's a back stabbing, coniving, Bast***, then screw him! I guess we'll know for sure next week!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I found myself half talking to the T.V. last night,
    muttering over Vicky and Heba's HORRIBLE attitudes and wishing that one of THEM would goooo!
    Ugh, they really make it hard to watch this season...they are SO negative and hateful!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Boy those producers really know what they are doing. By having the teams chosen by the winner a few weeks ago. They have reeked(sp?) havoc!

Of course Heba, as much of a back stabbing bword that she is, chose the teams this way. She was thinking strategically and it worked! Of course what goes around, comes around.

I have a dream.......they mix it up again.....and Amy's husband gets revenge.........oh would that is will come true! LOL

I really hope Coleen wins, and her Father has already won, he is off his meds..that is so cool! he looks like 20 yrs younger!

have a great day!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize until last night how much I dislike heba. Amy P is from an hour from where I live and she was on the local news last night - she looks FABULOUS!!! She'll do fine at home. I hope Phil kicks everyones but now since they thought it would bring him down.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    The blue team S...tinks!!!! :explode: Heba, Vicky & Brady need to run off & be Krispy Kreme tasters! :explode:

Same here! The only one I liked on the blue team was Amy!! But she is having the last laugh because she is SO gorgeous! Was before and is even more now!!

The black team rocks! I have liked all of them since day one!

My blood was boiling everytime I saw Vicky! She is WAY too smug and that dang smirk!!! :mad:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

Same here! The only one I liked on the blue team was Amy!! But she is having the last laugh because she is SO gorgeous! Was before and is even more now!!

The black team rocks! I have liked all of them since day one!

My blood was boiling everytime I saw Vicky! She is WAY too smug and that dang smirk!!! :mad:

Vicky is very very smug...I can't stand that...it's like YOU HAVE NOT WON YET!!