NEW AND EXCITED!!!

Options
hi everyone im mckenzie, im really hoping this works for me so excited to start a new healthier lifestyle very hard though i am from the south and we like to FRY everything lol lol lol!!!! i also want to wish everyone else a GOOD LUCK!!!!

Replies

• LissaBaby14
    Options
    I hear ya on the fried food! haha It's a weakness of mine & all i'm used to having at family dinners but i'm changing my ways for a healthier lifestyle as well. Welcome to the site, I just started too. I use the app on my phone to track food while i'm working & such. Feel free to add me & good luck !! :)
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. And welcome to both of you. Yes, southern girl here as well. Oh and did I mention my parents are mexican! HA!!!! So that has to tell you something. I love food but I dont want to love it that much to where it makes me feel awful!!!!
    We can look good and still have what we want w/moderation oh and determination!!! Good luck to ya'll!
  • SueSee
    SueSee Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi, McKenzie. Best of luck to you, feel free to add me if you want. My husband and I used to fry a LOT. Then we got this wonderful microwave, believe it or not, that cooks everything. We can cook a chicken breast in it with a little dab of olive oil on it, and it tastes like it was fried! It's wonderful! Also, we can put a boneless pork chop or steak in it, and it tastes like it was grilled outside. It's amazing.

We never fry anything anymore. Well, except for shrimp. I'm from the South, too. We gotta have our fried shrimp!
  • kcanoni
    kcanoni Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I'm kinda new here too so feel free to add me and we can feed off each other's excitement!
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Welcome to the site, best of luck on your new journey to a happy healthier you. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • mckenzie08242
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!!! Well tonight im going to have my last fried chicken for a while lol!!! and start my walking im super excited though about all this! i will add yall so we can keep each other motivated!!! best of luck to everyone!!!!!