Hi, I am new to MFP.......

Options
I would like some input and tips on eating healthier and losing weight and keeping it off! I have being doing "yo-yo" dieting for years. My friends and I start off great and then lose interest after a few months. We always lose weight and feel better, but before you know it, we are right back where we started at, it is a vicious cycle!!!!

Replies

• mlhjjm
    mlhjjm Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It IS a vicious cycle. For me I gained 30 pounds after I got married 3 years ago. I would love to lose it and fit back in my wedding dress...:) Feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other!
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    This is a great site for motivation, support and getting information about eating, exercise and much more. It's really about losing weight slowly and making lifestyle changes, that way you don't end up gaining it back. I'm the same age and I just started working out about 2 years ago, but I never stuck to very strict eating. I lost some weight and maintained but really didn't start losing until I started tracking my calories. It has been fun to find new foods and recipes. I LOVE food and I just don't think I could make it without certain things. Good luck with your goals. I sent a friend request, I'm always looking for support and motivation on here.