Favorite Part Of Your Body-

Options
ExerciseGeek
ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
So we are ALWAYS talking about parts of our body we HATE and would love to change:yawn: ..

But what do you LOVE about yourself? :love:

This will get you thinking positive :wink:

Replies

• Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!! I love my legs. I am starting to get muscles where I never knew there were any. I am not a runner yet
    but I am seeing the results from walking and trying to run over this past year. I can't wait until I have true
    "runners legs" :happy: :happy:

So EG what do you love about yourself?

Mary
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My butt! Lol
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    definately my shoulders!
  • ExerciseGeek
    Options
    Sorry I spelt Favourite wrong!!!

I love my stomach when I dont feel bloated :laugh:

:D
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    my fav part of my body is my collarbone, its really defined ....even moreso now that ive lost almost half the weight i wana lose :D
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I like my bum. And my boobs. They're small, but as my husband says, "They're in the same place as they were 11 years ago when we met." And my legs. I'm beginning to like my arms.

Actually... I'm pretty darn pleased with just about everything nowadays! :laugh:
  • Godsflower1789
    Options
    definately my sides...after losing the weight i'm getting a figure, and it's SOOOO nice!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I gotta nice butt.
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My legs & butt! Built Zumba tough! :laugh:
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    My freckles...which I hated when I was young ...my hands & wrists.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    My legs & butt! Built Zumba tough! :laugh:

Fast becoming a favorite of mine too.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    My legs to about mid thigh. They're perfect. I'm hoping the upper thighs will fall in line with the rest of my legs. My whole shape has gotten much better though. I'm not perfect but i'm definitely a work in progress.
  • Orrgarde86
    Orrgarde86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My legs - calves mainly.....
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    My legs. I love my hair too.
  • ExerciseGeek
    Options
    GREAT, lm loving all the parts you love!! Its so lovely to hear what people LIKE about themselves :smile:

Congratulations on how much weight you lot have already lost,doing great :drinker:

:love: MFP
    XX
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Sorry to be a downer, but nothing at the moment! I'm liking this thread, though! :)
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    It's a toss-up between my arms and my legs, with the slight edge going to arms. I probably get the most comments on them. I like that they're big and strong without the grossness of looking too defined like they belong on a bodybuilder. They look functionally strong and are great for giving the best **HUGS**. One of my favorite things!

My runner's legs are also threatening to make a comeback. They're still pretty muscular and all but they are 'leaning out' so the muscles are more visible like they used to be when I was younger and running all the time in the Marine Corps.
  • neverrgiveup
    Options
    I like my stomach too and my waist is pretty small compared with the rest of my body =)BUT only in the morning hahah, after I eat it doesnt look that good anymore :P Besides that I love my teeth =)
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Great thread and great choices ladies.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! I am trying to learn to love myself. My back is buff and sexy. I love it. I used to have back rolls, so I am super proud to be able to see muscles if I flex really hard. :laugh: Also, I really like my calves, even though they are a little too big for skinny jeans. I think I'd rather have them shaped the way they are and never be able to wear a pair of skinny jeans that actually fit around the waist than to have smaller calves!