P90X Results - Day1 to Day30

Options
Here are my before and during pictures from day 1 and day 30 after starting the P90X program. I started MFP on January 1st and weighed 230.5, but did not start P90X until February 20th. I had lost 28 pounds since I started MFP, so the before picture is actually not at my biggest. I am trying to find a before picture that depicts a true reality.

I do not really see a difference, so I will let you all decide.

Enjoy

Replies

• ColeyShadrick
    ColeyShadrick Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of P90X
    Coleys1stdayofP90X001.jpg

Day 30 of P90X
    ColeyP90XDay30-3.jpg
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in your waist. I'm currently on Day 7 of the program, and from what I've heard, the major changes start appearing from Day 30 to Day 60.

Keep up the good work!
  • Alarice10
    Alarice10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do see a difference! Even if you don't actually see it, congrats on the weight loss! That's pretty awesome!
  • SaraTonin
    SaraTonin Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I see it in your neck, shoulders, pecs, and triceps. Keep it up! It'll really show in the next 30 days.
  • neesono
    neesono Posts: 61
    Options
    Getting there. Definitely seeing it in your face and the old love handles. You're built about the same as I am. Our fat seems to want to collect around the mid section and form the "spare tire". I'm thinking it might take 2 rounds for guys like us to get rid of the whole spare tire and get that 8 pack.

Are you doing Classic or Lean?
  • ColeyShadrick
    Options
    I am doing the classic, but I think I will do the lean next time, What are you doing?
  • mrsparker77
    Options
    I can't see the pics, it says they have been moved or deleted...
  • ColeyShadrick
    Options
    They are back!! Sorry.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in the neck, triceps, and waist. Hang in there!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!