Let's post before pics...and after pics in 30 days!

Options
2»

Replies

• E2011
    E2011 Posts: 20
    Options
    ...go to 'tinypic.com' and upload a photo. When it gives you the codes, copy the one that begins with paste it into the forum but make sure the beginningand end are in lowercase letters. I know...a lot of work for something that you don't want to do, lol, but you have to, lol, since I'm currently the only one exposing my lard.

@SexyGenius, I meant to respond to Stephen54scc
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

Alright his is me at 248 lbs on March 26, 2011

xrqu1.jpg
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    Options
    [/quote]
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    Options
    DAMNIT!!!!! LMAO
    Thanks!

Alright his is me at 248 lbs on March 26, 2011

mmzimp.jpg
  • sexipepsi
    sexipepsi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i'm doing a weigh in on friday so i guess i moght put up a pic too.....but we'll see!!!
  • E2011
    E2011 Posts: 20
    Options
    YAAAYYY, I'm so happy I'm not the only picture anymore! I'm not sure what your goal is, or how you're going about to accomplish it but the next progress picture is due on April 29th. Are you up for it?

@Stephen54scc, I don't know why I can't ever reply to the person I intended to...anyway, that was at you;)
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    Options
    YAAAYYY, I'm so happy I'm not the only picture anymore! I'm not sure what your goal is, or how you're going about to accomplish it but the next progress picture is due on April 29th. Are you up for it?

@Stephen54scc, I don't know why I can't ever reply to the person I intended to...anyway, that was at you;)

I'm up for it