Day 1 = Complete Fire 30/Stretch 10

Loving it! :)

I'm ready for Day 2.

*I'm doing the prep schedule btw.

Replies

• aset132
    aset132 Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm into my 4th week of the prep schedule. LOVE it! The music is great and the moves are so fun! Enjoy and good luck!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I'm into my 4th week of the prep schedule. LOVE it! The music is great and the moves are so fun! Enjoy and good luck!

That's great! What results do you have so far? Have you picked up the routines more? I had to rewind a couple times even on the New To Class option. She was just going way too fast. It wasn't that I couldn't "physically" keep up, it was just that I had no clue what she was doing when she was saying like "jab-jab-hook-upper..blah blah blah".
  • delfin59
    delfin59 Posts: 15
    Options
    Just wondering, do you guys wear shoes for Turbo Fire? I'm trying to figure what kind of shoes I need to get.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I thought it was just a chick workout boy was I wrong. Im incorporating it into my p90x workout,its great
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Mine shipped yesterday, so I'll be getting it soon. Can't wait to start! I love Turbo Jam but want that extra kick of the HIIT workouts.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Just wondering, do you guys wear shoes for Turbo Fire? I'm trying to figure what kind of shoes I need to get.

Well I've only done my first day but no. I don't for Tae Bo either. I suck at "pivoting" my hips. I guess and I'm just not coordinated. My feet do tend to hurt but when I wear shoes It seems more difficult for me to "move".
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I don't wear any shoes...but its because I live on the 3rd floor in my building and I don't want to piss the neighbors off lol. However, I know that if I were to wear shoes I would be were my Nike Shox...they are my go to shoe for any kind of workout.

Im so happy that you are loving it! You definitely will and it only gets better. No matter how far I have gotten, I still have days where afterwards I am so...like today....but I LOVE IT! Stick with it girl!
  • momieof2boys
    Options
    I am on day 4 today, "Prep Schedule", and I love it. I am excited to do the Toning DVD tonight. My body is so sore, and I love that. I have never had a workout like Turbo Fire before :)
  • fallenexoh
    Options
    I just started this week as well. I'm on the regular class schedule. Yesterday was my off day, but I did a little yoga/pilates. Today is day #4 and shes got me doing the fire 30 stretch 10 again. I'm loving it so far!
  • amydanell
    amydanell Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm thinking about ordering it... Have any of you seen any results from the workouts??
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I don't wear shoes or socks when doing TF. I find I can't pivot on carpet with shoes and my knee and feet hurt when I wear shoes, even after being "correctly fitted".
  • momieof2boys
    Options
    I'm thinking about ordering it... Have any of you seen any results from the workouts??

I have lost 5 lbs since Monday, and I can really feel that my whole body is getting the same workout. It is fast pace and the music is very motivating :)
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have lost 5 lbs since Monday, and I can really feel that my whole body is getting the same workout. It is fast pace and the music is very motivating :)

Congrats! Way to go!
  • LDL15
    LDL15 Posts: 12
    Options
    Would you guys recommend Turbo Fire to someone who hasn't done Turbo Jam? I'm not very coordinated but I manage to keep up with my Zumba class, I'm considering getting TF for days when I have to work out at home.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I thought it was just a chick workout boy was I wrong. Im incorporating it into my p90x workout,its great

This is something I worry about as well.
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    Mine shipped yesterday will finish P90X next week so hope its here by than.. Thanks all for the no shoes idea.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options

This is something I worry about as well.

i say go for it
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have not done Turbo Jam or Zumba, and I for the most part keep up. I'm only in my first week tho.
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options

I don't wear shoes or socks when doing TF. I find I can't pivot on carpet with shoes and my knee and feet hurt when I wear shoes, even after being "correctly fitted".

I don't wear shoes or socks either. When I wear shoes, I tend to come down on my foot wrong when I land from jumps and roll my ankle. I also have cramps in my feet when I wear them for Turbo Jam & Turbo Fire and I was also correctly fitted.
  • aset132
    aset132 Posts: 91
    Options

That's great! What results do you have so far? Have you picked up the routines more? I had to rewind a couple times even on the New To Class option. She was just going way too fast. It wasn't that I couldn't "physically" keep up, it was just that I had no clue what she was doing when she was saying like "jab-jab-hook-upper..blah blah blah".

I've lost about 6 lbs and 7 total inches since starting. I feel so good when I finish and have so much energy. After about 2 or 3 times doing the workout you mostly figure out what she's talking about. LOL! I figure even if I mess up I'm still moving. : ) My arms and legs are starting to show muscle tone and I love it. Don't underestimate the band workouts either. My muscles are done by the end. So excited to see other people doing it. I'm hooked!!!