Couch Potato to Exercise Fanatic (EXTRA mini success-Pics)

Options
etpx3
etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
Okay before anyone starts judging please hear me out. I'm 5'3", 21 years old, and I was ALWAYS super lazy. When i was younger I took dance lesson till about 16, then it became wayy to expensive. So from then on all I ever did was go out with friends EAT, stay home and EAT, and NEVER exercise. I figured heyy I never gain weight so why not eat whatever. So this consisted of chips, cookies, rice, meats, no veggies EVER. So factor all this in with no exercise till about January 2011. That's a good 5 years of unhealthy eating habits and ABSOLUTELY no exercise. And guaranteed I gained a good 20 lbs.

Looking a recent pictures of myself I got really unhappy, depressed..yaddy yahh...So I decided to change my life style. Changed my eating habits and also exercising almost everyday of the week. Here's my EXTRA EXTRA mini success photos. Explain the differences after you see the pics.

Screenshot2011-03-31at120615PM.png

So the first picture I'm trying SOOO hard to suck in and my face is super round. Second picture I am also sucking in like crazy and that belt is DEFINITELY helping to hold in my gut, face a little smaller, and the last picture is from this past Saturday [march 26] after about a good 2 weeks of changing my lifestyle- I'm NOT sucking in! woohoo!! and my face and double chin is still getting smaller.

Replies

• becomingsara
    Options
    Okay before anyone starts judging please hear me out. I'm 5'3", 21 years old, and I was ALWAYS super lazy. When i was younger I took dance lesson till about 16, then it became wayy to expensive. So from then on all I ever did was go out with friends EAT, stay home and EAT, and NEVER exercise. I figured heyy I never gain weight so why not eat whatever. So this consisted of chips, cookies, rice, meats, no veggies EVER. So factor all this in with no exercise till about January 2011. That's a good 5 years of unhealthy eating habits and ABSOLUTELY no exercise. And guaranteed I gained a good 20 lbs.

Looking a recent pictures of myself I got really unhappy, depressed..yaddy yahh...So I decided to change my life style. Changed my eating habits and also exercising almost everyday of the week. Here's my EXTRA EXTRA mini success photos. Explain the differences after you see the pics.

Screenshot2011-03-31at120615PM.png

So the first picture I'm trying SOOO hard to suck in and my face is super round. Second picture I am also sucking in like crazy and that belt is DEFINITELY helping to hold in my gut, face a little smaller, and the last picture is from this past Saturday [march 26] after about a good 2 weeks of changing my lifestyle- I'm NOT sucking in! woohoo!! and my face and double chin is still getting smaller.
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    you look gorgeous! BTW I am in love with your red shoes :)
  • etpx3
    Options
    you look gorgeous! BTW I am in love with your red shoes :)

thanks hun!!!! they were 20 bucks!! lol i'm a bargain shopper!
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Great figure and I love your outfit and red shoes! Nice one!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! great job

but one question....

what double chin? lol
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You're smart to get a handle on this while still young, instead of waiting 20 years and 40 lbs. . . . .

That's what I did. I, too, could eat anything, and not gain weight. But it all changed after I turned 30, and after 40 it got worse. I'm just thankful that I found this site, which works. Now I think of all those years I wasted being fat!

You look beautiful! Congrats.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    WOW,,,,,, lets see there is a word I'm trying to think of,,,,,,,, what is that,,,,,,, oh I got it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Knockout. You look great!!!!!
  • etpx3
    Options
    you look fantastic! great job

but one question....

what double chin? lol

ahhaha you can't tell in pictures but from the side you can see it and i've learned how to hide most of my flaws in pictures hhaahaha tummy tucked, "good side" towards camera hold breathe! smile SNAP LOL

ANd thank you everyne!! =)
  • becomingsara
    Options
    Sorry that post I made just grabbed your pictures! I wantedit to say, "Congratulations, and you look FANTASTIC!!!"
  • etpx3
    Options
    Sorry that post I made just grabbed your pictures! I wantedit to say, "Congratulations, and you look FANTASTIC!!!"

thanks sara =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!