Halloween Costume?

Options
2»

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    My son is going as the clown from Stephen King's "IT".
    OMG! Freaky!! :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are so fun!

Thanks Tam. This will be his first, official "scary" costume. I hope I do the clown make up right and don't accidentaly make him look like a happy go-lucky version of Bozo.:embarassed:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    My son is going as the clown from Stephen King's "IT".
    OMG! Freaky!! :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are so fun!

Thanks Tam. This will be his first, official "scary" costume. I hope I do the clown make up right and don't accidentaly make him look like a happy go-lucky version of Bozo.:embarassed:
    I can't wait to see pics!
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    no children here....
    HOWEVER I needed a "child safe" costume......which seemed so incredible difficult to find in store AND online.....

So I decided I am going to be PIPI LONGSTALKING.......I know most kids will not know who I am as I have been talking to them in calss about costumes and none seem to know who she is.......either way it will be SPOOKTACULAR!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Here's my little bubby boy in his costume...

Pics086-1-1.jpg

Awwwww!!! How completely adorable!!! :smile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    no children here....
    HOWEVER I needed a "child safe" costume......which seemed so incredible difficult to find in store AND online.....

So I decided I am going to be PIPI LONGSTALKING.......I know most kids will not know who I am as I have been talking to them in calss about costumes and none seem to know who she is.......either way it will be SPOOKTACULAR!!!

ROFL, Pipi LongSTOCKING?
    Pipi LongSTALKING sure sounds like a scary costume to me!!:laugh:

My three year old daughter is dressing as a police officer.
    The hubby and I are the jailbirds. :wink:
    (But if you ask her, she's gonna be a 'policeman' and we will be 'kissy-birds'.):smooched:
  • ocbeacher
    ocbeacher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a witch with a Hawaiian lei, a habiscus flower on my hat and carrying a bucket and shovel--- a "sand-witch"
  • KBagwell
    Options
    My DD (4) will be a scary Vampire with black hairspray (shes a blonde), black fake nails, face painted up and of course her fangs!

DS (3) will be Batman, he tried his costume on the other day and was running around the house saying I'm flying Mommy! :laugh:

We are gonna take our 2 huskies as well but haven't got them costumes yet! :bigsmile:
  • canawoman
    Options
    My dd is going to be a 70's girl.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Here's my little bubby boy in his costume...

Pics086.jpg

Now THAT is too frickin' CUTE - I just want to squeeze him! Awwwwwww....:smooched:

FABULOUS!!!!

Loreeb.... love the idea!
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    My oldest, who is almost 22, will be a mama cat and her husband will be daddy cat and their baby will be baby kitty. The middle child, who is almost 21, is planning on being The Dude from the Big Lebowski and the baby of the family, who is 17, is going to be a dead prom queen. Yes, my children will do almost anything for candy!:laugh: As for myself and the hubby, we plan on being grumpy old folks......no costumes required. :tongue:
  • spazmother0727
    spazmother0727 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My little man (4 yrs old) will be Batman... But, if he had it his way he would be about 30 different characters in 1 night. Kids, gotta love them!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    The question going around our house is "How old is too old?" Our 15 YO son is going as Master Chief from the Halo video game... I bought the costume, he spent another $45 on a full helmet (that he isn't allowed to wear to school--the things we think are important when we're kids :noway: ). He's going to go trick-or-treating with a big group of his friends in town.

The 14YO son is having his birthday party that night, and thinks he and his friends are all too cool to go (but we did put on the invites that they could go around the neighborhood if they wanted). He'll be SOL if his friends go, because he doesn't have a costume, although I'd probably let him use my zombie costume.

The 11YO son has decided on General Kenobi from the Clone Wars. As of now, we don't have a costume for him... DH is going to take him to the Halloween Superstore to see if we can find one there.

The 10YO's mom told him she was going to adapt a Luigi costume that his brother wore last year, turning it into a Mario costume. I'm rather crafty, and I have no idea how she's going to accomplish that, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him.

I'm probably going to dress in my Little Red Riding Hood coming out of the wolf's stomach costume. I made it myself a few years ago... The wolf's hind legs are mine, then the wolf goes up and around me, maxing out at about 6 to 6 1/2 feet tall (depending on how well I've strapped the crutch that holds it up to my back). It's all foam and craft fur, then looks like he's split down the stomach, and there I am in my Little Red costume.

Or... depending on DH's mood, we might go as bacon and egg like we did a year ago. He's got bacon strips that go over his shoulders and wrap around him, and I'm a sunny side up egg... LOL
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I was a flapper for work over the weekend for halloween ride.
    Daughter is a cat
    Son is a 13 year old with a bikers mustach and a wild wig wearing harley gear!!
    Husband is going as my husband
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I have no children... haha and its the way I like it!

but I was Medusa last year one of the nights and it was awesome....my hair is wickedly curly and so i just froed it out (hince the name Mufasa) and I had maroon hilights...oh yeah it was rocking

and then at work I was a supersized Betty Rubble... I think I passed the height limit but oh well hahaa

hey lady! I am from NC too!!
    I thought about being medusa this year because i have dreadlocks, but i we decided to be a Bee and Beekeeper for the party we are going to. I am going to wear my locks up in a 'beehive' and ive made a cute costume complete with tutu for myself, and i plan to make little bees on pipecleaners to have coming out of my hair..josh is going to wear a friends bee keeper outfit.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    My 3yo will be a penguin, my nearly 2yo will be a chicken & my 6month old will be a turtle. My husband is going to his work party as a doctor. I'm getting him scrubs & making him a name tag that says McBossy. :laugh: I will carry on the tradition my father started years ago & I am going as "warm." NW Ohio trick or treating is usually on the chilly side & I'm seeing now how dad had the right idea! You all are so creative!