Replies

• hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! Great work!
  • tiggercub20
    tiggercub20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just want to say thank you. I'm having a rough week Aunt Flo is here and I think she's trying to kill me! lol. Yesterday I wanted to eat EVERYTHING in sight and out of sight...it didnt matter. I've been pretty good but I'm going to get back on track today (thank you). I've been putting off starting jogging again but I'm going to go when I get home tonight (thank you again). and CONGRATS!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I totally hear you about the "big boned" thing... why did I live half my life thinking that? Who knew that all we had to do was eat right and challenge our bodies, and we could be small. I'm not a 4 yet (maybe someday!), but I'm happy to be comfortable in an 8. Haven't been that since high school. Great job!! And no, you are not crazy to stare at your backside in the mirror! Stare all you want - you've earned it!!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • izzys1mom
    izzys1mom Posts: 51
    Options
    You are stunning! Great job and what a wonderful NSV!!
  • rina62
    rina62 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow - you look amazing! it is my goal to one day walk into Victoria Secret and buy something for me ! (and maybe for my husband - lol) - - i have only just started but reading your post is keeping me motivated. keep up the good work.
  • erinnmcpherson
    Options
    there is no other word to use except AMAZING!!!!! seriously, "good job" doesn't even cover it. so... fantastic job!
  • britneybowen
    britneybowen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!!! :)
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you :bigsmile:
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    So AWESOME!!!! You are such an inspiration!!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! SO happy for you!:flowerforyou:
  • mouser3
    mouser3 Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow what an amazing story! I hope to be able to one day share the same sort of story you're certainly an inspiration! and you look absoluetly fantastic! and deserve to treat yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!