Replies

• sweetfeet320
    sweetfeet320 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look great, Wonderful Job
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! Great job! Love your dresses too! They are beautiful and you look wonderful in them!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 15 of the shred. Did you take your measurements before and after? How much weight/inches did you lose?

You look great by the way!!! Great job! :)
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    :wink: Great Job! Love those orange dresses!
  • ajax03
    ajax03 Posts: 96
    Options
    WOWSERS!!! You look PHENOMENAL!! :-) Thanks for the motivation to dust my copy off and pop it in TONIGHT! :-) Way to go!
  • karlahall
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! This really motivates me to make it through! Way to go!!!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Where do you find the 30 day sred info?

I use a heart rate monitor and input the 30 day shred info as a my own exercise. Good luck, you'll love it!
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    WOWSERS!!! You look PHENOMENAL!! :-) Thanks for the motivation to dust my copy off and pop it in TONIGHT! :-) Way to go!

You're welcome, go for it!!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Way to finish it out! You look great!
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone! I really appreciate MFP!!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole new you. Awesome. I have never ever used a Dvd or any video for any work out purposes yet and I am hearing this particular one mentioned quite a bit. I guess it must be well designed and motivating to follow b/c normally I cannot imagine starting at a video and following a routine (but then again maybe I am just scared I would collapse 1/2 way through, not sure my Ego could handle that:) It might be time for me to track one of those DVD's down (this is the Jillian one correct?)
  • mregosd
    mregosd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job, you should feel so proud:))
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    You look like a whole new you. Awesome. I have never ever used a Dvd or any video for any work out purposes yet and I am hearing this particular one mentioned quite a bit. I guess it must be well designed and motivating to follow b/c normally I cannot imagine starting at a video and following a routine (but then again maybe I am just scared I would collapse 1/2 way through, not sure my Ego could handle that:) It might be time for me to track one of those DVD's down (this is the Jillian one correct?)

Thanks! I actually owe pretty much my entire new body to workout DVD's. I was too shy, broke, and embarrased to go to a gym when I started my journey, so the first 40 lbs came off using a Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds DVD! Then I "graduated" to some Biggest Loser DVD's. In February I started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and started going to Curves to work on toning my body.
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look awesome my dear! :flowerforyou:
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! You look Amazing!!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and great difference! I'm gonna search for my old Ripped dvds, but I love Leslie Sansone...I'm not a gym person either.....thanks for the inspiration...you really rocked it!!!:smile:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look awesome....good job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Great work! Those two dresses are a great color for you btw
  • mariatri
    mariatri Posts: 15
    Options
    pretty lady keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!