A Second Belly

Options
Ok so I understand that I am "obese." Lord I hate that word!!!! I have lost down from 243 lbs to 219. I am starting to workout now. I am requesting help from evryone on MFP to guide me in how I can lose this second belly. I have had two c-sections and struggle with this,but have never really put forth the effort to lose it. I need to know what exercise routine I can to do that will eliminate this area or am I just stuck with it? Thank you in advance for all your support. You guys truly make a difference in each others lives>)

Replies

• justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I need some belly work outs too because I have had a c section and really don't want to be hating my tummy when I've done so much work to lose it!! :)
  • caligirl86
    Options
    Start with food.. need to eliminate any junk... Then LOTS OF CARDIO!
  • cframe800
    cframe800 Posts: 11
    Options
    I think we will always have a pouch, but I need to get rid of my flabby 2nd bely too.....I swore to myself that I would never allow my belly to hang over my underwear..and it does about 1/2 inch.....and after this baby (c section as well) its just this flabby fat thing that hangs there and I can shake it all around......
    Im sure doing a lot of crunches and ab work would help, but also cardio

this is the hardest part on our bodies I think to get the way we want it!
  • nmp1994
    nmp1994 Posts: 96
    Options
    Second Belly...here too! I had twins, then a single....OUCH on the body! I agree with LOTS of cardio...sweat...water! Work on getting your core strong, then add in ab workouts. GOOD LUCK to you and me :-)