Your Daily Meal Menu

Options
I am new here and I would like to see what everyone here is eating for say Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks in one day.

I know we all are different and eat different but...

I need some suggestions what to eat and not be so hungry.

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Replies

• sleepy184
    sleepy184 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request and then you can view my diary as I complete it most days. Not saying what I eat is the right stuff but I try my best :-)
  • ksloop00
    ksloop00 Posts: 144
    Options
    I'm have Special K for Breakfast and Lunch. Their protein meal bars keep me full and I don't feel like snacking.
  • rubyrider
    rubyrider Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good luck as you start your journey here ! :)

High fiber and high protein foods will help fill you up more than others. I tend to eat a lot of egg whites for breakfast (2 egg whites or egg beaters egg whites are about 50 calories) coupled with some lgiht wheat toast for breakfast. I find I need some carbs or I get too tired, but i am full until midmorning. I have a light snack (a handful of toasted edamame goes pretty far for me or a 90 calorie or so granola bar). I like soups for lunch, but that's because where I work can be pretty cold so I need the warmth, then chicken (however you like it cooked) over salad makes a great dinner.

Good Luck!
  • eandskp
    eandskp Posts: 54
    Options
    Sent a friend request as well so you can view my diary. ;)
  • shamekao
    shamekao Posts: 5
    Options
    Breakfast - Usually either oatmeal and a piece of fruit or skim milk and cereal.

Lunch - Tuna sandwich on wheat bread, Soup and salad, or a grilled chicken salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

Dinner - Meat or fish, with veggies and brown rice or sweet potato.

Snacks - Kashi bars, peanuts, fruit, or raw veggies.

Drinks - I use the Stevita packets (orange and strawberry) to add to my water. I hate drinking water.
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You can look at my diary, it's open.
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    if you add me you can see ALLLL my meals and snacks! There are too many to name!
  • thomasdebraann
    thomasdebraann Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. What started me on the much needed weight loss was my husband. He started working out again and changing his diet. One of the good things he did was buy Cook This Not That for some new menu/recipe ideas. This book redoes some restaurant favorites to be more health conscience. It also remakes some good old fashion home cooked foods. We have enjoyed everything we have tried so far which a lot. I think my favorite was a 10 minute meal...Salsa Verde taco's that my 17 year old daughter made. Anyway with exercise and diet changes he has lost 12 lbs and I have lost 2lbs. So, it occurred to me that I need to change up the recipes and snack food ideas to keep from getting bored. I've also just started looking for healthy snack ideas and have added crackers and cheese to my snack menu. Good luck. I like the 3week comment about forming a habit, which in actuality is the process of replacing one habit with another. It is absolutely true.
  • sexyprincess69
    Options
    breakfast: egg white omelet with vegetables with green tea
    snack: almonds 12-15
    lunch: salad with chicken or fish and vegetables
    snack:fruit
    Dinner: vegetables with fish or chicken

Alots of water and green teas:ohwell:
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I eat oatmeal for breakfast usually, but sometimes I do chorizo (1.25 oz) and eggs (2, scrambled) wrapped in a tortilla when I'm REALLY hungry... Actually, that one gives me a GREAT boost when I plan on being active (walking, working out, etc). Lunch is often Boca or Morningstar Farms veggie burgers and chicken, since they are filling and MUCH lower in fat and calories than the real stuff. Dinners are usually whatever the family eats, I try to be healthier most of the time, but I ALWAYS exercise portion control and I ALWAYS log everything I eat. Feel free to add me, my diary is open to my friends and you can see how I eat... I'm ok with that. :)
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    a typical day for me would be:

breakfast: 2 pieces of toast with butter, or a cup of cereal and a half cup of 2% milk
    lunch: uncrustable sandwich and chips, or chicken nuggets, or leftovers from last nights dinner (already pre-measured)
    dinner: depending on if I'm working I'll have mexican food, or I'll have spaghetti, chicken nuggets, soup, I LOVE frozen banquet meals.

snacks: I love toast for a snack! coffee, 100 calorie pringles, popcorn

I get 1510 cals a day, normally I workout, and I make sure to eat all my workout calories too!
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    a typical day for me would be:

breakfast: 2 pieces of toast with butter, or a cup of cereal and a half cup of 2% milk
    lunch: uncrustable sandwich and chips, or chicken nuggets, or leftovers from last nights dinner (already pre-measured)
    dinner: depending on if I'm working I'll have mexican food, or I'll have spaghetti, chicken nuggets, soup, I LOVE frozen banquet meals.

snacks: I love toast for a snack! coffee, 100 calorie pringles, popcorn

I get 1510 cals a day, normally I workout, and I make sure to eat all my workout calories too!
  • SugaDumplin
    Options
    Thanks for everyones reply!