Cinnamon

Options
2»

Replies

• ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I have started taking a supplement this week. My cravings seem to be less this week. Not sure about weightless cos TOM is here. I will keep you informed.
  • KJacobson84
    Options
    I am trying the whole cinnamon thing and so far so good. This is my first week so we'll have to see if it helps. One needs to be very careful when taking high doses of cinnamon though. There can be many side effects...it can cause kidney or liver damage in some people and those who are on a blood thinner should not take cinnamon since it has anti-clotting properties.
  • lunamax13
    Options
    I was just reading it. This is what it says : Daily in the morning, 1/2 hour before breakfast on am empty stomach and and at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon power boiled in one cup water. If taken regularly it reduces the weight of even the most obese person. Also drinking of this mixture regularly does not allow the fat to accumulate in the body even though the person may eat a high calorie diet

You have to make sure that you use unprocessed raw honey that you purchase from health stores. It will look like butter. Additionally, you boil the water and add 1 tsp of cinnamon to 8oz of boiling water. Let it cool to almost room temperature (about 30 min). Add your 2 tsp of raw honey and stir really well. Drink 4oz of the cinnamon/honey water just before bed (it's thick folks...) and then put the rest in the fridge. Drink the other 4oz first thing the next morning. You will absolutely lose weight, but mostly because it cleanes out your insides and gets rid of the gross sludge in your intestinal track and stomach.
  • Ral263
    Ral263 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Not to be the bearer of bad news here but.....if you are losing weight, its not because of this. You are ingesting EXTRA calories when you intake the honey, so honestly, it doesn't make any sense from a calories in/ calories out standpoint.
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    you will absolutely lose weight, but mostly because it cleanes out your insides and gets rid of the gross sludge in your intestinal track and stomach.
    You may see a drop in pounds but not a drop in fat with a cleanse. Fat loss only occurs when we expend more energy than we consume and when the blood sugar is in that fat burning zone.