What is your favourite healthy cheat food?

Options
Hi all!

I am looking for some real yummy, fairly healthy, low calorie, hopefully chocolate :tongue: cheat food, for those days where the cravings are winnning, but I don't want to blow it. Please let me know what you love!

Thanks!

Cindy

100544.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• MuttnChewy
    Options
    Hi all!

I am looking for some real yummy, fairly healthy, low calorie, hopefully chocolate :tongue: cheat food, for those days where the cravings are winnning, but I don't want to blow it. Please let me know what you love!

Thanks!

Cindy

100544.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Oh, lord ,you will be barraged with responses.

I like a banana cut up into a bowl with buttershots liqueur, brown sugar, a sash of half and half, and cinnamon.

I also like that same banana smothered in low-fat chocolate sauce and a spoonful of melted peanut butter.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Sliced Apples with Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese is awesome..

For my chocolate fix, I grab a Jello Sugar-free 60 calorie dark chocolate or a Fiber One Oats & Chocolate granola bar.:tongue:
  • msblondy16
    Options
    chocolate milk! i hear that they also have low-cal swiss miss hot chocolate packs in the states now that are supposed to be really good. and the jello fat-free pudding is always always always good!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    a good craving-stopper for me is a Hershey Kiss! Put it in your mouth and let it melt (don't eat it up fast)I usually have one after dinner while cleaning the kitchen and by the time I finish, cravings are gone! Give it a try!!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I like chocolate Quaker rice cakes...big ones and mini's are great! :)
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I like chocolate Quaker rice cakes...big ones and mini's are great! :)
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I like things like....

Hot chocolate, Slim-A-Bears, Nutella with Apples, Starbucks truffles (not too bad if you don't pig out on them). I also keep regular "chocolate sweets" in the freezer....
  • msblondy16
    Options
    oh and a sliced apple sprinkled with cinnamon and zapped in the microwave!
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Jello sugar free dark chocolate pudding
    Quaker caramel mini rice cakes
    bit size 3 musketeers
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Choclate milk is good I drink mine tablesoon at a time! hehe
    I love the choclate vanilla 100 calorie pack of jello pudding
    I love 90 calorie granola bites(peanutbutter)
    spoonfull of peanutbutter is good and filling too....
    Angel food cake
    WW Devils food cake & pumpkin muffins with koolwhip
    Strawberries with kool whip are good too

I COULD GO ON WITH GOOD SNACKS.
  • gonzo1993
    Options
    my favorite is a Quaker Chocolate Crunch Rice cake smeared with 1 tablespoon of reduced fat peanut butter. I call it a mock Reeses' Peanut Butter Cup:laugh:
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    If you need a chocolate fix go for chocolate Fiber One bars (140 cals). I promise you won't be disappointed!!!
  • tithen_loth_nim
    Options
    I'm an odd ball. When I crave chocolate, I grab watermelon. Satisfies the same craving for me :D

However, if I really crave something with chocolate, I go for Dark Chocolate... super satisfying!
  • angelica1983
    Options
    Lite cool whip or even the generic brand. I believe they are something like 20 calories a teaspoon...man so yummy. I keep mine in the freezer and to me it tastes just like vanilla ice cream, nah even better. I bought a big tub last night of the Safeway brand since it is cheaper...same taste!:wink:
  • Elizabetnelson
    Options
    1 cup frozen ( defrosted, but still cold) strawberries, 4tbls whipped cream, and 1tsp-1tbsp sugar. It's about 104 calories. You can add hersheys chocolate syrup! and it won't add a whole lot of calories! OK so what I do is put the strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle the sugar over them. then I stir it up and let it sit for a while usually a few minutes! and then add the whipped cream and the chocolate!

Enjoy!
  • Elizabetnelson
    Options
    Lite cool whip or even the generic brand. I believe they are something like 20 calories a teaspoon...man so yummy. I keep mine in the freezer and to me it tastes just like vanilla ice cream, nah even better. I bought a big tub last night of the Safeway brand since it is cheaper...same taste!:wink:

On my tub it says 1 tbsp is 25 calories.
  • angelica1983
    Options

okay...even better..no?:smile:
  • Elizabetnelson
    Options

okay...even better..no?:smile:

Sooooooo much better! LoL, matter of fact I'm going to go have some right now. :D
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    fruit

apples
    watermelon
    grapes
    pears
    bananas