substitute ice cream!!!!!!!!!

Options
skinnyminny97
skinnyminny97 Posts: 53 Member
this is my favorite low calorie non fat snack:
fiber one yogurt. its absolutely delicious! 5 grams of fiber and only 50 calories!!!!! i either eat it normal or freeze it and then let it thaw a little bit so it becomes soft. sometimes i even add some sprinkles :wink:
i swear by this snack because it tastes AMAZING!!!!!! its better than all the other yoplait diet yogurts and more flavorful too. this is a great way to keep from binging on something really unhealthy and breaking your diet :smile:

Replies

• Ocgrrl
    Ocgrrl Posts: 8
    Options
    Awesome!! So gonna try this. Thanks for sharing :)
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    There's also a low cal nice tasting ice cream by Walls for 60cals for 2 scoops!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    You guys heard of making ice cream using only bananas?

http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/stay-cool/how-to-make-creamy-ice-cream-with-just-one-ingredient-093414

I've tried it and it tastes amazing and creamy just like the real thing!!! Unfortunately I'm trying to cut down my carbs so I can't have it so often.
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I love freezing yogurt. I make my own and add protein powders or coffee creamers for flavoring. This way I control/know exactly what's in it and how I like it. And I get a gallon of yogurt for the cost of a gallon of milk!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    You guys heard of making ice cream using only bananas?

http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/stay-cool/how-to-make-creamy-ice-cream-with-just-one-ingredient-093414

I've tried it and it tastes amazing and creamy just like the real thing!!! Unfortunately I'm trying to cut down my carbs so I can't have it so often.

I'm going to try this, too. Thanks for sharing.
  • bizybee29
    bizybee29 Posts: 27
    Options
    Ice Cream Sandwich alternative: Graham Crackers and sugar free/fat free cool whip. A dollop between two crackers, wrap in Saran wrap, and freeze. YUMMY!
  • bizybee29
    bizybee29 Posts: 27
    Options
    Ice Cream Sandwich alternative: Graham Crackers and sugar free/fat free cool whip. A dollop between two crackers, wrap in Saran wrap, and freeze. YUMMY!
  • rikiOR
    rikiOR Posts: 13
    Options
    Skinny Cow products are awesome!!!!!!!!!!
  • jpw430
    jpw430 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I agree completely on the Fiber One yogurt. It beats all others. My favorite is the Key Lime. The taste and texture are perfect - eliminates any craving that I might have for the full-blown Key Lime Pie (or some other rich dessert). I hadn't thought of trying it frozen - thank you for the suggestion. Now I can solve the "I feel like having ice cream" feeling too!
  • draya114
    draya114 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Definitely will be trying the Fiber One Yogurt, the Banana Ice cream, and the Ice cream sandwiches!!!!
  • nicley21
    nicley21 Posts: 12
    Options
    Great Idea with the graham crackers and Cool Whip! I keep Cool Whip frozen and will eat a few spoons of that when I get the ice cream craving. Can't wait to try it with the crackers :)