Personal NSV countdown

Options
Ok so I figured I would start this post so I can share my own NSV and provide the countdown to all my wonderful friends on here to keep me going and motivated to finish this personal goal/NSV. Feel free to share your own!

I started a personal goal of "walking" to the Grand Canyon from Russellville, AR and the starting mileage was 1,198 and as of today I have completed 132.5 miles of that goal, leaving me with only 1065.5 left to go!!! I started like a little over a year ago and it is going to take me quite a while but with all my wonderful MFP friends I will complete this goal :-)

:flowerforyou: :wink:

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done:flowerforyou:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    That's amazing.

My NSV goal sounds ridiculous by comparison, but I want to be able to wear my Diesels again.
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    That's amazing.

My NSV goal sounds ridiculous by comparison, but I want to be able to wear my Diesels again.

Not at all ridiculous. My goal is to fit in my high school cheerleading uniform again. YIKES
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Girl no NSV is ridiculous, I have other ones that are smaller but I am so glad I have kept up with my mileage and I post it on facebook to share with my fb friends :-)
  • Jentorres8814
    Jentorres8814 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thats Awesome ! I currently don't have a NSV goal yet. I suppose I should start thinking about it lol. :tongue:
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    Go for it Jen, it is just an added bonus to losing weight and something to feel so much more proud of when you accomplish it!!
  • sharaleeb
    sharaleeb Posts: 32
    Options
    What is NSV?
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    What is NSV?

Non-Scale Victory
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Ok so I figured I would start this post so I can share my own NSV and provide the countdown to all my wonderful friends on here to keep me going and motivated to finish this personal goal/NSV. Feel free to share your own!

I started a personal goal of "walking" to the Grand Canyon from Russellville, AR and the starting mileage was 1,198 and as of today I have completed 132.5 miles of that goal, leaving me with only 1065.5 left to go!!! I started like a little over a year ago and it is going to take me quite a while but with all my wonderful MFP friends I will complete this goal :-)

:flowerforyou: :wink:

I love it, it's a great goal :-)
  • sharaleeb
    sharaleeb Posts: 32
    Options
    Thanks! :smile:
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Okay, give me a while to think about this :tongue:
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    So today on this gorgeous and warm Sunday, I completed another 4 miles which leaves me with 1061.5 miles left to the Grand Canyon and one step closer to completing my goal!! Also got to catchup with a great friend in the process :-)
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    So today on this gorgeous and warm Sunday, I completed another 4 miles which leaves me with 1061.5 miles left to the Grand Canyon and one step closer to completing my goal!! Also got to catchup with a great friend in the process :-)

When you finish your goal are you going to reward yourself with a trip TO the Grand Canyon??

Awesome NSV goal btw!
  • mandapanda001
    Options

When you finish your goal are you going to reward yourself with a trip TO the Grand Canyon??

Awesome NSV goal btw!

That's definitely a good idea, I may just do that!! A wonderful reward for completing it!
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    Got me another 1.5 miles under my belt, so the total now is 1060 miles left to the Grand Canyon!!!
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    Four more miles done lately so brings my total to 1056 now left to the Grand Canyon :-) This girl will finish this goal no matter how long it takes me ;-)
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    Well another 4.5 miles down and completed this past Thursday so I have 1051.5 miles left to go to the Grand Canyon!! I am seriously considering planning a trip when I finish this goal :-)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Tried on a pair of the Chosen Jeans today. Got them done up. I still have a massive muffin top in them, so I can't wear them in public, but I got them on. Also, my *kitten* looked MINT. :)
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    Tried on a pair of the Chosen Jeans today. Got them done up. I still have a massive muffin top in them, so I can't wear them in public, but I got them on. Also, my *kitten* looked MINT. :)

Fantastic Heather!! You rock :-)
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    1048 miles left, finished 3.5 miles yesterday :-) This girl is rocking and rolling to this goal and I have so many wonderful friends on MFP to thank, love to you all!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!