and now I'm sad

Options
2»

Replies

• cmstaley1
    cmstaley1 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm kind of going overbord with losing weight I cheek it every hour because I'm so obessesd just because of my boyfriend making remarks about weight example he was picking up and said dang we need a forklift to pick you up (yes I did slap him) remarks like that and he keeps on so he makes me feel bad which makes ne go scale crazy

sounds like you need to drop him like a bad habit... you need someone to support what you are trying to do not make you crazy and have to weigh yourself every hour. Grrrr people like him piss me off!

+1
  • VRoseDuda
    VRoseDuda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Don't be sad!!
    Also, keep in mind that if you are drinking more water AND eating anything with salt you will have fluctuations. I weigh every day, not because I am obsessed or think there is going to be a miracle over night, but so I can be aware of what affects me. Soup (all those great lo-cal cans) makes me swell, anything with a sauce such as a stir-fry, will have a ton of sodium.
    Be patient, work hard and it will pay off.
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    I. been trying to break up with him for a year now its kind of hard to do when he's your brotjers bestfriend and my brother freaks out every time I break up with him
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    I. been trying to break up with him for a year now its kind of hard to do when he's your brotjers bestfriend and my brother freaks out every time I break up with him

What your brother thinks/feels is not nearly so important as what YOU think and feel and what is best for YOU. Don't let someone else dictate who you are with. You are worth more than that and deserve someone far better!
  • dnsrmr
    dnsrmr Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You should weigh yourself at the same time, preferably in the morning when you wake up, and with no clothes on.
    If you weigh yourself in the morning, then in the evening there is always a difference from the water/fluids and solid foods you've eaten.
    Do yourself a favor and weigh in the morning, and not any other time.
    You will see the difference and you won't be sad anymore over it.
    Mostly depend on how your clothes fit.
    Don't always depend on a scale.
    If your clothes fit looser or you go down a size, and your scale hasn't budged, that means you're doing great.
    Remember muscle weighs more than fat, so if you're working out and gaining muscle, it will show in your clothes fitting looser.
  • luvcookie
    luvcookie Posts: 97
    Options
    Dont be sad !!! Every step we make counts and ur time will come for that !
    But this guy ur seeing ! Damn ! Id like to slap him for you to the moon and back......teach him somethings he dont know ! Maybe he is just jealous ur trying to lose weight...so think of it this way...when u lose what u wanna lose...go shopping n buy urself something sweet :) Good Luck
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    truthfully my whole family is that way they even push a table angist my stomach saying good gosh amanda you ate that much even my brother saw me go get somthing to eat and he said that's another 10 pounds except for my mom she's always been there for me my friends try but they only eat like once a week and I don't think that's healthy its why I join this site to acually make new friends that support me so fell free to add me