Replies

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    how is steak "fattening"?
  • maryloo2011
    maryloo2011 Posts: 446
    Options
    Fast food like McD's, Wendy's, etc... and fried foods. I also really don't have a big sweet tooth and opt for a grilled portobello over a burger or steak if we're having a bbq.

Oh yeah, I'll add soda to this list, haven't had one in many, many years.
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    i despise anything really sweet that makes your teeth hurt (sauces, icings, candy,) if you can litterally crunch the sugar that is gross, but i do like chocolate and cookies....i crave the salty stuff chips, nuts, pretzels, tostitos....:heart:
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    how is steak "fattening"?

Good point Chris! I was thinking more in terms of foods I hate...I kinda forgot this was referring to unhealthy foods.:tongue:
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Mayo/Miracle Whip. It's Gross.

I'm with you on that! Super gross!
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    doughnuts.....and I havealways hated Mountain Dew.
  • Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    I too, hate mayo/miracle whip
    Pie
    Milkshakes
    Ice Cream (I don't hate it, but I never eat it and I don't feel like I'm missing out. I have never cared for it.)
    Carrot Cake
    German Chocolate Cake
    Red Velvet Cake
    Anything with coconut
    Sour Cream
    Corn dogs and hot dogs

Oh and salt, I never add salt to my food or cook with it. I just don't miss it so I don't see the point. Probably not junk food though.
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I can't stand brown soft drinks! Cokes, Dr. Pepper, Rootbeer...any of them make me want to gag! I like a sip of Sprite from a fountain every now and then though (not the same from a bottle). I also hate pies...gross.
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I too, hate mayo/miracle whip
    Pie
    Milkshakes
    Ice Cream (I don't hate it, but I never eat it and I don't feel like I'm missing out. I have never cared for it.)
    Carrot Cake
    German Chocolate Cake
    Red Velvet Cake
    Anything with coconut
    Sour Cream
    Corn dogs and hot dogs

Oh and salt, I never add salt to my food or cook with it. I just don't miss it so I don't see the point. Probably not junk food though.

I also don't like Carrot cake, german chocolate cake, coconut, or sour cream!
    ...or anything else that has nuts!
  • jade3599
    jade3599 Posts: 22
    Options
    Cheesecake! Uhhckkkkk!!:sick:
  • cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    .....Uh.......... Still thinking............... :indifferent: :ohwell: :laugh:

:flowerforyou: Awwwww, my new friend :laugh: About all I could come up with is Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew and those aren't foods. I can pass on the chips and really only like them when the bag has just been opened but can't say I dislike them.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Soda and/or Juice. But I've always loathed soda--yay, go me.
  • kjtrimmer
    kjtrimmer Posts: 14
    Options
    Anything really sweet. I can totally resist the endless supply of homemade cakes brought in to the office or the millions of Krispy Kreme doughnuts that are always in the breakroom. Who wants that when you can have bacon? :wink:

Oh, and mayonnaise. Gross me out.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    those pastries that are wrapped in plastic... ESPECIALLY those sticky buns... *shivers* it weirds me out lol!!!
  • Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    How could I forget - GRAVY!!!
    Gross!!!!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    PORK RINDS. my father loves them. omg, they make me gag just thinking about them.

also:

mushrooms
    olives
    jello
    miracle whip
    lobster
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    STILL thinking..........................:sad:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I hate hate hate pizza,I also hate cheesecake and brownies
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Mayo/Miracle Whip. It's Gross.I don't eat condiments in general though. I don't even keep ketchup and mustard in the house
    Yep, not a huge fan of mayo. I do like it on a BLT, though :smile:
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on cake... the amount of frosting that normally goes on them is sickening.

Isn't it gross? i can choke down a little chunk of carrot cake, maybe, but I scrape all the frosting off.