Options
I am new to the site but one of my friends at work told me about it and I seriously need to lose minimally 75 lbs(!?!) She looked great and she told me she was using this site to help. So I am off and running. Hoping to make a major change to my life an stick to it. (The hardest part).

Replies

• dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    your at the right place my friend, there is lots of helpful people here who can help you do, try and advise you on pretty much everything you need to know, and there support is relentless,

good luck on your challenge, feel free to add me if you wish......
  • heatherslosingit
    Options
    Hi and Welcome, have you made friends with anyone yet? You will find it alot easier because then you all support one another and keep each other motivated when things come to a standstill as they will from time to time...
    Feel free to add me as a friend then check out my other friends that i have met on here, I am sure they will be happy for you to invite them too
    Good luck with your Goal
  • brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love this site!! It has helped me a lot. If you'd like encouragement aong the way feel free to add me!! :) Have a great, healthy day!! You can do this!!
  • paperbagprincess
    Options
    MFP has the best support I've ever seen! So whenever ur feelin' like cracking and breaking into habit again, go onto the msg boards. Everyone gets frustrated and sometimes we just need a reminder that it's not just us... we're all fighting to stay as healthy as possible :)

Good luck!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey :)