BL.. Who are you rooting for?!

Options
Who do you want to win on this season of Biggest Loser?! I'm voting for Courtney all the way! :)

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Definitely Courtney. I'd love to see a woman win - not sure if one has ever won! Also, Moses. He still has plenty to lose and I think he look could look hott by the end if he really pushed himself. I'm also super excited to see Rulon at the end. He's already looking awesome.
  • crazymom4
    crazymom4 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    there been a few women losers!! allie was one of them:) i l0ve bl i feel for courtney this week but spirt wise im lovin the sisters!!!!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I love this show! I WAS going for Arthur as our starting weight was very similar(blushes). I kind of soured on him when he double crossed his team. I do truly believe he felt sorry for it. I really bad with names, but I was saddest to see some of the parents go. How great was it to see them sacrifice themselves for their kids. I guess there truly is no greater love than a parent for their children. To answer your question, Moses & Courtney are my hopefuls.
  • JMuzzy
    JMuzzy Posts: 63
    Options
    courtney:) i love her! she is so motivated (even before when she was doing it from home) and positive. i also love the sisters!
  • JunkFoodJane
    JunkFoodJane Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    For once, I'm pretty happy with all of them. I was mad at Arthur for what he did, and I wasn't wild about Rulon's cousin (?! Friend?). I forgave Arthur and the other guy surprised and impressed me by offering himself as the easy vote. He seemed so out for blood and competitive, that must have been HARD to so. I really like everyone who is still rolling, I think. I'd be happy with any of them winning.

Usually I have big favorites (loved Sam and Koli), but this time they just really seem like nice happy people.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Im rooting for courtney all the way ! She is truly a inspiration !
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    For once, I'm pretty happy with all of them. I was mad at Arthur for what he did, and I wasn't wild about Rulon's cousin (?! Friend?). I forgave Arthur and the other guy surprised and impressed me by offering himself as the easy vote. He seemed so out for blood and competitive, that must have been HARD to so. I really like everyone who is still rolling, I think. I'd be happy with any of them winning.

Usually I have big favorites (loved Sam and Koli), but this time they just really seem like nice happy people.

My thoughts exactly.

Great show! I've been watching for years.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I have loved Courtney from day one!!! She is SO damn motivational, positive and inspirational. I think she's got this!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Its hard for me to pick the winner at this point. I know they are all making amazing life long changes and I see the most success in that and that way they are all "winners". Courtney most deffinately works the hardest each week and even started her journey before she got to the Ranch. She also had the smallest amount of trouble back home working in the icecream shop of all places which is what got her on the Biggest Loser in the first place. She is amazing and motivating to all. She is fierce competition. I can't wait this make over week everyone is getting scruffy. LOL
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Moses, Courtney, Austin or Jay are the ones that i am looking foward to winning!!!
  • shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Courtney is dead last in percentage lost. She has no chance. I thought Justin or Jennifer would win, but they are gone now. One of the three dads left will probably win now, in my opinion. I don't think Rulon will win because he's been on the brink too many times and honestly he doesn't have THAT much more weigh to lose. When he was his leanest he was around 280. I guess Austin also has a very good chance, too. He's been very consistent.
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Courtney! ; )
  • Shirley0220
    Shirley0220 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Courtney. I love her. She is so motivated.
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love Courtney! And I have to admit...I cried like a big baby when Author went home, only because I felt he wasn't ready...but boy did he surprise me!

Also has anyone noticed something between Courtney and Austin?
  • AECobb738
    AECobb738 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'd be disappointed if any of them were to win over the other, they all seem like such great, nice people (kind of like the people on here ) =) However . . . Courtney has been an inspiration to me from Day 1, I just love her attitude and focus. Her mom was such an inspiration as well, I can see where she gets it from. Team Courtney!

3622912.png
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Courtney is dead last in percentage lost. She has no chance. I thought Justin or Jennifer would win, but they are gone now. One of the three dads left will probably win now, in my opinion. I don't think Rulon will win because he's been on the brink too many times and honestly he doesn't have THAT much more weigh to lose. When he was his leanest he was around 280. I guess Austin also has a very good chance, too. He's been very consistent.

I think you have you contestants mixed up, Kaylee has the lowest percentage lost, as we saw on the most recent show. Kaylee is the smallest anyway. Courtney has a long way to go and is awesome.

I like Rulon and I hate every ones "olympic opinion" of him. It just goes to show you that obesity can get to anyone and that we all must fight it. I'm excited to see who wins the at home challenge.
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm all for Courtney winning it too! She has come so far, she deserves it :) I just hope she is able being the only one left on the red team! If not than i'm going for Moses or Jay. I've noticed though that Irene isn't featured much in the shows...it makes me think she might slip under the radar and win it! lol :smile:
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm rooting for Courtney and Moses at this point, like most of y'all. But, Courtney made a big mistake last week choosing a foot rub over her trainer. Also, she's not as consistent as some of the others. But as far as the girls go, she has a lot more to lose than any of the rest of them. Moses on the other hand, seems to be emotionally vulnerable. Kaylee will go home sooner or later (probably sooner) and then I don't know if Moses will keep going without her. Austin has a pretty good shot since he's so young and has so far to go. He's very consistent on the scale. Also, he hasn't made any enemies. Roulon doesn't seem to have the mental stamina and willpower to win the game at this point. Jay has the drive, but his daughter just went home which could throw him off. He's a really big contender, so the other guys might try to vote him off if he slips up even once. Final four is going to be a hot one!

I disagree about Roulon not having far to go. They're trying to slim him down, not bulk him up like when he was competing before. His current lifestyle doesn't require all those extra pounds of muscle. He's not a tall man either. (At least he doesn't look like it on TV.)
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see Courtney be the biggest loser also, but even if she isn't the biggest loser on the show I know she will succeed regardless, and my other pick is Moses.

I was all for Arthur winning it until he left though.
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm all for Courtney winning it too! She has come so far, she deserves it :) I just hope she is able being the only one left on the red team! If not than i'm going for Moses or Jay. I've noticed though that Irene isn't featured much in the shows...it makes me think she might slip under the radar and win it! lol :smile:

I've noticed that about Irene also. It's easy to forget she is even there half of the time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!